Sunday 28 February 2016

Vibheeshana leaves the assembly

After hearing Raavanaas harsh and humiliating reply,Vibheeshana stood up along with four of his aides and addressed Raavana.Hey Raavana!you are my elder brother.You are my lord.You are like my father .I will not be offended even if you scold me.But the fact is that you are not walking in the right path.You put aside my good advise and scolded me before the entire assembly.You are not giving importance to my words because your end is nearing. There will be always people around us who sweet talk to us.It is hard to acquire those who can give you good advise.It is still more harder to see those who accept good advise by well wishers. I do not want to see you get burnt by Raamaas arrows.That is why I am worried.I told you so many times because you are my brother.Please forgive me!Protect yourself,your people and your city.I am going away.You can be happy without my nagging presence here afterwards. Saying these words Vibheeshana flew over the sky,along with his aides,and reached the place where Raama,Lakshmana and the vaanara army was waiting.He stood in the sky and the vaanaraas saw him.Sugreeva told Hanumantha that this demon had come to kill Raama and Lakshmana.hearing this comment from Sugreeva,vaanaraas took trees and boulders and came upon Vibheeshana.Seeing their attitude towards him,Vibheeshana spoke to them. Hey vaanaraas!I am Raavanaas brother.My name is Vibheeshana.Raavana has kidnapped Seetha and she is in demons captivity.I requested my brother many a time to release her,but to no avail.Instead of considering my words,he paid deaf ear to my advise and humiliated me in the midst of entire assembly.He sent me away.I left my entire family there and came here for protection.Please tell Raama that I need his help and assistance. Sugreeva went to Raama and started telling about Vibheeshana. Hey lord Raama!Raavanaas brother,Vibheeshana,came here with four of his aides.He is asking for protection.please think about all the pros and cons before saying yes to him.Demons can change their form as they wish.They are cruel.They are cunning.We should not believe them.May be Vibheeshana is Raavanaas secret agent.He might make us believe him and bring differences between us.He may even kill us after waiting for appropriate time.We can accept friends and army by paying money.But we should never accept enemys help.This Vibheeshana is our enemy,Raavanaas brother.He came from the enemy camp.We should not believe him.Waiting for correct moment,he might kill us like an owl which eats crows entering their nest.So,it would be right for us kill Vibheeshana and his four aides.

No comments:

Post a Comment