Monday 8 February 2016

Dialogue between Seetha and Hanumantha

Hanumantha came down from the tree and saluted her in earnest.He started speaking to her nicely and with reverence.Hey mother! Who are you? Why are you sad?Hwy are you wearing a crumpled saree and hanging on o this tree?what is the reason behind your tears.Hey mother! Are you a deity?your crying,your exasperation,the way you are touching the earth make me believe that are not a deity but human being.Seeing you,I can feel that you have royal blood in you and a queen.Are you Seethadevi,whom Raavana had kidnapped?Observing you I strongly feel that you are Raamas wife. To this Seetha answered happily.Yes!I am daughter in law of Dasaradha.Janaka is my father.I am the wife of Raama.I lived happily with my husband twelve years since my marriage.My father in law wanted to make Raama the future king of Ayodhya.Raamas step mother,Kaikeyi protested it.Hse cornered Dasaradha and sent us to forests.As per the directions of his father,Raama left his kingdom andcame to live in forest.My husband would give happily whatever any one asks of him ,but never extends his hands before others.He is roghteous and valiant.As I am pure and pious and love Raama ,I accompanied him into the forests.Because of utmost revence towards his elder brother,Lakshmana too came along with his brother,RAAMA.WHEN WE WERE living in Dandakaaranya forest,Raavana grabbed me and kidnapped me.He brought me here and gave me one year time to accept him.Only two months are left for that time to expire.If that period is over,I am sure to end my life. To this Hanumatha replied her.hey mother!I am the agent of Raama.Raama is well.He wants to know about your well being.Lakshmana is also OK.Lakshmana saluted you.Seetha exclaimed that one is alive,he is sure to reap fruits.It has become true in her life,because she has not ended her life in haste and desperation.Both of them put aside their sorrows and talked amicably for some time.Hanumantha came near Seetha. For a moment she feared that the monkey might be Raavana himself in that guise and suddenly sat on the ground.She even stopped looking at him.Hanumantha saluted her.She exhaled and told with dullness.If you are Raavana,please go away.Do not put me into more trouble and sorrow.You brought me here by foul means.why do you want to torture me further? Again she is in dilemma.I strogly feel that all my doubts are irrelavant.Because I am relaxed after seeing you.If you are really Raamas agent,all my best wishes are with you.May be it isall adream.I. Am so happy in my dream.Some one said that he was Raamas servant and I could see him.How nice it would be if I can see Raama and Lakshmana too in my dream?But even these dreams are partial towards me.No,it is not a dream definitely.How can I feel happiness of I see a monkey in my dream?I am so happy now!Have I gone insane?definitely not! Because I can clearly see that monkey and myself.Thinking in these lines,Seetha doubted it might be Raavana,she stopped talking to Hanumantha.Assessing her state of mind,Hanumatha slowly started praising Raama and telling about Raamas greatness.He wanted her to confident that he was really her well wisher,because Raavana would never praise Raama before her.

No comments:

Post a Comment