Tuesday 9 February 2016

Hanumantha destroys Ashoka vanam

After moving from that place,Hanumantha again thought within himself.I have seen Seetha.It would not be enough if I return just like that.It would be better if I can assess Raavanaas strength too.Who ever cleras things more than what he is required to do would alone be called worthy man.Even completion of small deeds need consideration of many facts.Then how can we succeed in such a great task of killing Raavana,if we do not assess other important factors also?If I can see Raavana in his royal court I can assess his mind set.We can not succeed with demons by good means.Punishing is the only method that would bring good results.I have to think of ways to start a war. Now,I would destroy this Ashoka vanam.Then his servants would attack me and I would kill few of them.Then they would capture me and take me to Raavana.Then,I too can show my strength to them also. So,Hanumantha started putting his thoughts into action and started destroying the garden.Ashoka vanam was very pleasant and Hanumantha destroyed it.It made so much noise that local people were afraid and run out from their houses and in the streets.Demons surrounding Seetha,who were sleeping woke up with these noises and were afraid on seeing Hanumantha in huge form.They questioned Seetha about him.Who is he?Why did he come here?What did he talk yo you.You need not be afraid! Please tell us everything.they requested. Seetha denied that she knew anything about him.She said that she too was afraid because she is thinking he is one type of demon.those women ran to tell these things to Raavana.They told him in detail of what happened in Ashoka vanam.Het Lord! A valiant warrior,in the form of monkey has come to talk to Seetha.After talking to her,he destroyed Ashoka vanam.He damaged entire vanam but left one single tree under which Seetha was sitting.We do not know the reason behind it.Was it to protect her or was he tired and stopped from damaging that tree too.Would he get tired? No!It was surely to save her only.Inspite of our enquiries,Seetha did not reveal anything about him.We do not know if he is Indras agent,Kuberas agent or Raamas agent.Hey Lord!he did two mistakes.first one is that he talked with Seetha.Second one is that he destroyed Ashoka vanam.So,he should be punished. Hearing this,Raavana became angry.He deployed eighty tousand kinkaras to attack Hanumantha.They all fell on him.Hanumantha hailed Raama,Lakshmana and Sugreeva and gave his introduction to them. I am servant of Raama.I am the son of Vaayudeva.My name is Hanumantha.Even thousand Raavanas can equal my valor.I will destroy Lanka before eyes only and take away Seetha to Raama.

No comments:

Post a Comment