Tuesday 2 February 2016

Mynaaka hill tries to help Hanumantha on his journey

Sea got benifitted by Emperor Sagara from Ikshvaaku dynasty.Sea progressed because of Sagara.So,Raama being off spring of that dynasty,God of Sea wanted to help Hanumantha,servant of Lard Raama,in any possible way.So he thought of many options.Because it was a long journey,he wanted Hanumantha to take rest for a while and then proceed on his mission.He requested Mynaka hill,which was submerged in the Sea,to help Hanumantha to take rest on him for a while.He enquired if the hill could move upwards,downwards or sidewards.Hanumantha might have been exhausted by his task.Sea God requested Mynaka to come up and above the sea and let Hanumantha rest on it.After taking rest,Hanumatha can happily fulfill his task.Acceding to his request Mynaka rose from the Sea. seeing the mountain raise from the sea,Hanumantha felt it as an obstruction and pushed it aside with his chest.Mynaka was happy to observe Hanumanthas strength. Then he appeared before him In human form and talked to him. Hanumantha!you have a long way to go.So take rest for a while on my mountain top. I brought sweet fruits for you to eat.Eat them leisurely ,take rest and the start on your journey.I came to help you on the words of Sea God.This is a sort of offering by Sea God to Your Lord Rama.Even other wise,you are my man.When Indras Vajraayudham was chasing me to cut off my wings,your father Vaayudeva protected me from Vajraayudham and saved my wings by keeping me in the sea.So,it is righteous deed on my part to be of help to you. Hanumantha replied Mynaka smilingly ,in sweet words.Mynaka!I am over whelmed by your hospitality just by your words itself.Do not be angry that I am not accepting your offer of rest and food.As it is I am very busy now on an important task.It is almost going to be evening soon.I have to make it fast to reach my destination.Eeven otherwise,I gave word to my people that I would not stop anywhere in the middle until I reach Lanka..So,I am not going to stop now.please do not take it heart in the wrong way.He touched the mountain as a guesture of accepting his request and moved on forward smilingly. To appear that he was not really exhausted. He moved smilingly. Seeing him so intent on achieving his goal,Mynakudu and Sea God showered their well wishes on Hanumantha.Hanumantha leapt higher from them and moved fast.First Hanumantha crossed the Sea,next he croosed Mynaka mountain. Since he succesfully crossed both the hurdles on his way,deities praised him.Indra was pleased that Mynaka tried to help Hanumantha in fulfilling Raamas wishes.So,he told Mynaka that he need not fear from him anymore and could live happily wherever he wanted,in whatever manner he liked. Hanumantha continued his journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment