Sunday 7 February 2016

Seetha devi tries to commit suicide

Seetha devi was vexed with all these latest developments.She felt wretched.There was no end to her sorry. she was weeping all the time.She was again thinking.Only two months are left over. if Sree Raama doesnot come within that time,Raavana would cut me into pieces in the same manner as a surgeon cuts open the body of mother to take out the child if child birth is not normal.Is this the result of all my belief in God and doing poojaas and vrathaas and for my celibecy.Are all these like gooddone to an ungrateful person?Hey Raama! I can live no more!Seetha meditated on Raama.She was shivering with worry.Her tongue was parched with thirst.She came near Simsupaavruksham ie rosewood tree.She wanted to commit suicide by binding her hair to her neck. thinking so,she held to one of the branches.At that time,she sensed her left eye tremble.It was a good sign for forthcoming future that all would be well. Hanumantha was observing everything hidden among the leaves and branches all along.hanumantha started thinking.I could see Seetha atlast.I was afraid I had to return back without seeing her.I saw Lanka and assessedRaavanaas power.Seethadevi is worried about when she would see her husband.First I should talk to her and pacify her that all would be well.If I return back without consoling her,It would mean that I have sinned.As it is ,she is desperate that she is alone and thinking of ending her life.Raama is eager to hear some good news about her.I should be in a position to make him happy.At any cost,I should talk to her.It is not safe to talk to her while she is surrounded by lady demons.I have to find a way to talk to her before sunrise.Otherwise she is sure to end her life.When Raama askes me what Seetha had told to him,if he says that he had not talked to her at all,he would burn him alive.Of what use it is if Sugreeva comes and wins over Raavana,when once Seetha is dead?So,I should definitely talk and console her.I should talk to her without the knowledge of demons.As I am in small shape,most probably they might not recognise me.If I speak in Sanskrit,they would not understand it.But,if I speak in Sanskrit like a Brahmin,Seetha would doubt how a monkey can speak in Sanskrit. She is then sure to think that it might be one of the tricks of Raavana.So,it is better to speak in normal language.Even then,she might be afraid of me.She would. Be aghast to hear a monkey speak and think it is demons trick.She might cry for help.Then all the demons might attack him.Then they would try to catch me.Then It would be impossible for me to keep quiet.Naturally,I too would attack them with branches and sticks from all sides.Then gate keepers and other servants would attack me and I might have to kill few of them in the ensuing fight.If I get tired in this attck ,can I return back and cross the sea again?If all these security persons capture me,what should I do? Then how does Raama know that Seetha is is here?How does Raama know. What all happened to Seetha and in what condition she is passing the days?As a result of all this drama,demons might kill her.Once she is no more,what would happen even if Raama and Sugreeva come from the main land and defeat Raavana?In war,no one can predict who will win.If I die in this war,who else would come and Find Seetha?Hanumantha was in a dilemma whether to talk to Seetha or not.If an agent is a fool, work which is about to succeed would also end up in failure.He should act in such a way thatRaamas mission is not a failure,huge task of crossing the sea should not go waste and Seetha shouldnot be afraid.He had to definitely talk to Seetha in an intelligent manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment