Saturday 13 February 2016

Hanumantha makes Raama happy

In the mean time,Raama,Lakshmana and Sugreeva heard pleasant gibberish outside.All vaanaraas came and stood beqfore them.Hanumantha saluted Raama and told him that pure and pious Seetha was safe.To vaanaraas,Hanumantha said simply that he found Seetha.But he knew that Raama would not be satisfied with that answer. he would like to know whether she was safe from Raavvana without losing her self respect and dignity.all of them felt happy to hear that news.Then Raama questioned as to where she was and what she was thinking about him.Everyone encouraged Hanumantha to explain everything in detail.Hanumantha turned towards the direction where Seetha was and saluted her. He,then,tried to answer them.He told Raama how he crossed the immense sea,how he entered Lanka and how he found her.he was explaining like this.Hey lord! Hey Raama!Seetha is worrying a lot ,being in the captivity of Raavana and sitying among demos.She is not combing her hair.She is always sad and lying on the bare ground.She is thinking about you only all the time.Her concern towards you and her love towards you did not diminish even a single iota.I saw Seetha doing penance for you.She told me the incident which happened when you were on Chithra koota parvatham.Then Kaakaasurudu tried to irritate you and Seetha.She told me how you released Brahmaasthram and how it came to seek your forgiveness in the end.She gave me this Choodaamani.She also told me the incident when you corrected her thilakam with manisila,diamond stone. While giving Choodaamani to me,she told me these words to be relayed to you.naadhaa!I am in deep sorrow.I have been consoling myself by seeing this Choodaamani till now.Now,I am sending even that to you.I will not live long.I will bear this pain only a month since now.After that,I am sure to die.So,come fast and take me from here. Hey lord!Seetha is weak and on fasting.She is afraid.We have to save her fast.You have think of ways to cross this sea. Raama was looking at the ring Seetha has sent him again and again.He addressed Hanuma.Hanuma!At the time of our marriage,my mother in law has given this ring to Seetha.As soon as I saw,I am remembering my father,my father inlaw and Seetha.It is as if I am seeing them directly.Hanuma! I want to know what else she told me.I am thirsty to hear her news.you can lessen my anxiety by telling some more details about her.Hanumantha told that Seetha told him that she would be alive only for a month.but Raama is so desperate to see her that can not wait any longer. Raama is telling his brother,Lakshmana.Lakshmana!I have to see this ring without seeing Seetha.Will there be a greater sorrow than this?Now,we know where Seetha is.Please take me to her!What amount of worry,might she have been facing now? Hanuma!please tell me what else she told you.Hanuma told him the story of Kaakaasura again.Hey lord!hera the words of Seetha!Raama and Lakshmana are so valiant.But it seems they do not have any soft corner towards me.Otherwise they might have come long back to save me.What might be the reason behind this?May be I sinned and all my sins committed are taking their toll now.Then I told her not to worry a lot.In no time,all her problems are going to be solved amicably.There would not be any delay.To this Seetha replied like this.Hanuma!then return back to Raama soon.Tell them that I am safe.Tell Raama to save me from this sea of sorrow.Only Garuthmantha,Vaayudeva and you alone can cross the sea.Can Raama and Lakshmana too cross the sea?Then I replied that I would take her to you if can sit on my back.But she did nit agree to this proposal.She does not like you also to take me away from there stealthily.Raavana brought me here cunningly.I do not want Raama to be afraid of Raavana and take me out secretly.Such an act will not bring laurels to Raama.It would not be apt act for Raama.Raama should come here,assassinate Raavana,destroy Lanka and take me back.She repeated this wish many times. Then I convinced her that Sugreeva had huge army,in crores.All of them were more strong and efficient than me.No one has lesser capacity and valor than me.If I could come here,you can understand their power. For such trivial tasks like this,they would send people of low calibre only.Hey mother!do not worry!Vaanaraas can come her in a single jump.I can bring Raama and Lakshmana by seating them on my back.We will come soon and kill the demons and free you.After fulfilling the term of exile in forest,Raama will take you to Ayodhya and climb the throne.I told all these words and saw that she was happy.Then only I started my journey back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment