Friday 12 February 2016

Hanumantha tells about his tail being burnt

Hanumantha continued telling his experiences.Demons put Seetha to much trouble.She was weeping nonstop.Then,Thrijata,an old demon told about het dream to her friends.She told them that she dreamt about Raavanaas death and Raamaas victory.I hid behind the branches and heard all these conversations.I decided that I should not return without talking to Seetha.So,I started praising Raama and Ikshwaaku dynasty. when she looked up the tree,I told her I was Raama dootha,Raamaas servant.I gave her the ting Raama gave me and requested her to sit on my back so that I can bring her back too.But she refused my offer and said that Raama would come and take her from there.I too acccepted her reasoning and took Choodaamani which she gave me to take it to Raama.Hanumantha did not give minute details of what happened because he felt they were too personal and should be told only to RAAMA.He just completed it by saying she told me some other things to be delivered to RAMA.Because of his discretion while speaking,Hanumantha is called vaakya kovidudu.Then,I saluted her and started to return back.Then Seetha pleaded with me to bring Raama fast because she was not going to live more than a month.I got angry about Raavana and destroyed Ashoka vanam.Raavanaasura deployed eighty thousand kinkaraas to attack me.I kiiled everone of them.I burnt chaithyapraasaadam which was in the vanam.Then Jambumaali,son of Prahastha attacked me.I killed him and his army.Then Raavana seven of his ministers sons,and five army chiefs.I killed them too.Hearin this news,Raavana sent his son,Akshudu to attack me.He is Mandodaris son.He was a very strong demon.I fought with him ferociously,wrung him above my head thousand times and thrashed him on to the ground and killed him.Raavana has another son ,named Indrajith.He has knowledge of many asthras and sasthras.We had a bitter and ghastly fight.Do you know what he did in the end?He sent Brahmaasthram against me.Like that they bound me and took me to Raavana.They questioned as to who I was and why I came.I replied them that I was a servant of Raama.I am Vaayuputhraas son.My name is Hanumantha.I am one of the ministers of Sugreeva,vaanara king.In your interest Sugreeva has sent you this message.There are no bounds to Raamas valor.He killed Vaali,with a single arrow.He presented vaanara kingdom to me as gesture of friendship.Your strength is not enough to battle with Raama.So,give Seetha respectfully to Raama and seek his forgiveness.Then only you can live happily.Otherwise you will be no more. Raavana got angry hearing these words.He commanded his chief to kill me.Then his brother,Vibheeshana,objected.He advised him that killing an ambassador is not justified as per any rules and regulations.If he wanted,he could punish the agent.Then Raavana yold them to tie cloths to my tail and burn it.Then demons tied cloths to my tail and burnt it. I disengaged from them and set fire to Lanka,instead.Later,I was worried that even Seetha might have succumbed to fire.Then ,again,I went to her and saw that she was safe.After wards I returned to you. Because of Raamas greatness,I could fulfill my responsibility succesfully till now. from now on wards,let all the elders sit yogether and decide.Raavana is not an ordinary soul.He should have been burnt to ashes as soon as he touched Seetha. if he is still alive,it is his power only.Then what is our next step?It would be better if we can take Seetha to Raama and Lakshmana.I,myself can easily kill Raavana and his relatives.With all your supprt nothing is impossible.There are great warriors like Jaambavantha,Angada,Panasusu,Neeludu,Maindudu,Dvividudu, and many others in our team.I completed half the work.I feel that it would be just to unite Seetha and Raama.You decide as what should be our next step.Angadudu also said that it would be a right step to take back Seetha to Raama,without any delay.But Jaambavantha,aged and experienced. Vaanara ,felt otherwise.We need not think. About next step.Let us explain all these facts to Raama and we would act according to his directions and wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment