Saturday 6 February 2016

Hanumantha saddened

Hanumantha searched and searched but could not find Seetha any where.He had a doubt.Is she no more?If not,why am I not able to find her?Just because Raavana could not fulfill his desire with Seetha,could he have killed her?All these demons are so fearful and grotesque.Was she afraid of them and die because of fear factor?Should I have to go back to Sugreeva without Seeing Seetha?Is everything a waste?If I go back without fulfilling my mission,what should I answer to my friends queries?Hey warrior!what did you achieve by going so far?To such questions what should I answer? I am going to gain nothing by being sad.I should not get irritated.I should renew my powers and patience and start searching again.I will boost up my morale and search again. He started searching again all the winery halls,playrooms,places where arts and paintings are kept,rooms where different kinds of flowres are kept,underground rooms and what not.He did not leave even single place in the entire palace unsearched.He came across so many women ,but Seetha was not among them.He was sorrowful. he felt crossing of the sea was a waste.It did not reap any fruits worthwhile.He came out of the palace. He started again thinking within himself.Even Sampaathi told that Seetha was in Lanka.So,where is she?Did she succumb to Raavanaas pressure?No!No! It would never happen!While Raavana was dragging her along with him in the sky. She might have slipped from his grip and fell down into the sea.Other wise,these women demons might have eaten her.Or,Did Raavana hide her somewhere unseen by anyone?How can I tell Raama that I could not find Seetha?Would it look nice?I am confused as what to do! If I tell Raama that I could not find Seetha,Raama might be upset and die in the same instant.After Seeing Raamas fate,Lakshmana would also not survive.Hearing this news,Bharatha,Sathrughna,Kousalya,Sumithra ,Kaikeyi and all others would die.Even our King would not live!After his death,all the vanaraas would die.If I go back to Kishkindha without good news all this calamity is sure to happen.If I do not go,atleast they would all live waiting for my return with the good news.So I would die her itself.I would drown into the sea and die. Even this is not a good idea.What is the use of dying?If there is life,there is a chance that we can achieve our goal.If we die. What can we do?Elders say that if we live we can succeed.So,I cant find Seetha,I would either kill Raavana or take him to Raama.

No comments:

Post a Comment