Friday 12 February 2016

Hanumantha tells his experiences

Hanumantha saluted Seetha and started telling them.You all know that I leaped from Mahendragiri.While flying over the sea,I came across a huge mountain shooting up from the sea,I crushed it to thousand pieces with my tail.Then that mountain took human form and introduced as Mynaakudu.in esrlier times,my father helped him and protected its wings from Indras Vajraayudham and hid him under the sea.So,I felt love for you and wanted to help you.I wish you success in your actions as you are going to help Raama.I started again. But I was again stopped by Surasa,mother of serpants.It wanted to eat me.I requested her that she could eat me after I complete Raamas work and return back. but she did not oblige my wish.She opened her mouth very wide to gulp me.I increased my form to very huge size.Then suddenly I became very small,went into her mouth and returned so fast that she could not eat me. she was happy and wished me well on my journey.My troubles did not end there.While I was going someone was dragging my shadow and all my strength started depleting.Automatically,my speed decreased.When I searched as to the reason behind this,I found a demon in thesea.It opened kts mouth wide and tried to engulf me.I decreased my size remarkably,went into its mouth and broke its crucial place and killed it.I went on my journey.By evening,I reached the other side of Sea and saw Lanka.I entered the city without the knowledge of demons.But,citys deity,Lankini lounged at me .I defeated her andentered the city.I started searching for Seetha.I could not find her anywhere.I became saddened.After that,I searched in Ashoka vanam and found her there.She was sitting under a tree and she was desperate.She was thinking about her husband all the time.She was disgusted with her life and wanted to commit suicide.Groteque demons surrounded her and threatened her. By then,Raavanaasura came there.Seetha trembled with fear on seeing him.Raavana requested her in many ways to accept his love and become his queen.She became angry and replied him without any fear that he was a coward.He snatched her away.If he were to come before Raama,he was sure to be killed.Raavana lost his temper too on hearing her words and was about to beat her.Then Raavanaas wife,Mandodari,intervened and advised him to leave Seetha as she does not love him.Then Raavana turned towards Seetha and gave her ultimatum that she had only two months left to change her mind and become his wife.Otherwise he would kill her.She is fearless. She treated him like straw.

No comments:

Post a Comment