Saturday 6 February 2016

Raavana pleads with Seetha to accept him

Raavana came and saw Seetha.He started expression love,lust and passion to her.Seetha! You are a celestial beauty.Seeing that beauty I fell in love with you.Please accept me.Do not think that it is wrong.Because actually nothing is wrong.You know that I am a demon.Lusting for other peoples wives,kidnapping them are our natural instincts and it is right for us.But,you are not loving me and wanting me.I will not touch you.you save me by falling in love with me and coming to me lovingly. Every one knows and there is no doubt at any rate regarding Seethas purity of mind and body.When Raavana brought her to Lanka,he gave her one year time to change her mind.He promised her not touch before that time or whenever she accepts him before that time.So,we can assume that he stood on his words till now. raavana is still pleading.Seetha! There is nothing to fear.Why are you sad?It is not appropriate for you to fast,keeping unkempt hair,sleeping on the ground,wearing soiled clothes and weeping all the time.Happily accept me.It is not nice on your part to refuse good and costly clothes,adorning beautifully,wearing flowers and spraying scents,and dancing and singing happily.seethaa! Do not forget one important aspect.Now you are young and beautiful.As time passes by,you would no more be in youth. There is no one in this entire world who is not moonstruck by your beauty.Even Brahma can not contain himself withou falling in love with you.Where ever I look at you ,I am unable to take off my eyes.You cat off your sorrow and become my imperial queen.I will give everything I have got to please you.I am ready even to give my kingdom to you.I would win the entire universe give to your father,Janaka ,as a gift.There is no one in this entire world who can stand before me and fight to win.Please accept my offer of love. And become my wife.You donate whatever you want with your hands.I do not mind.Be a spendthrift.I do not mind.Donate my entire land to whom ever you like I will not protest.Make all your relatives happy.Think of my wealth,name and fame.Do you think that a person who lost all his riches,thrown out of his kingdom,wears cotton clothes and roams in the forest and doing yaagaas and yajnas be of any help to you?First of all,think if he is alive or dead.Even if he is alive can he come here and snatch you from my hands?whether in meditation,strength or valour,can he equal me?please do as I say and listen to my words.marry me and enjoy all the riches and pleasures of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment