Tuesday 9 February 2016

Hanumantha brought to Raavanaas court

Demons were happy that at last they could get hold of the culprit.So,they beat Hanumantha with sticks and stones and dragged him To Raavanaas court.Raavana was seated on his throne.They looked at each other.Hanumantha was awe struck looking at Raavanas strusture and aura.He was talking within himself.Oh! How handsome he is!He is shining with so much glow.If he is not tainted by wrong deeds,he is fit to be the king of Indra and devalokam.Raavana was unhappy seeing Hanumantha .He thought. is he Nandikeswara from Kailas,who cursed me when I tilted Kailas mountain earlier?Did he come in the guise of a monkey? Or,is he Baanasura to put an end to my life? Every one in the court startedgossiping among themselves seeing this vaanara.Who is he? Why did he come here?It would be nice if can kill him and eat him.Raavana directed his minister,Prahasthudu,to interrogate him as to who he was?Why did he come?Why did he destroy Ashoka vanam?Why did he kill kinkaras and other demons? Prahasthudu started speaking to Hanuma.hey vaanaraa!there is nothing to fear!tell us the truth.Did Indra,Varuna ,Yama or Vishnu send you here?Though you appear like a monkey,you have an immense effect on every one of us.We do not believe that you are just a monkey.On what mission did you come here?If you tell us the truth we will leave you.If you lie to us,you can not leave he alive?Hanumantha turned towards Raavana and addressed him No one ,whom you mentioned ,did send me here.I am really a monkey by birth.As there was no way to see you,I had to destroy Ashoka vanam.When demons attacked me,in self protection I had to kill them.Brahma gave gave me a boon that I can not be harmed by anything,even Brahmaasthram.Actually,it did not bind me.Just to see you and talk to you ,I let your people bind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment