Tuesday 9 February 2016

Seetha gives Choodamani to Hanumantha

Seetha is pleading with Hanumantha to see that Raama clears her hardships.He has to encourage Raama to come here.I do not know what you will do but see that Raama comes here soon.I am going to live only for a month.It is definite.Hanuma!take this Choodaamani!give ot to Raama!As soon as he sees it,he would remember me,Dasaradha and my mother.This is a good identification.Every thing is in your hands.Hanumantha put choodamani on his finger and stood up.He went round her in reverence.He is happy for having seen Seetha and is eager to tell this information to Raama as soon as possible.Though his body is there,his mind is with Raama.Seetha was looking at Hanumantha again and again.She was relaxed and happy seeing him.She requested him to take in some secret place and start his journey thenext day.If he goes then itself she would feel sad.I might even die with sorrow. Hanumantha is pacifying her.mother!do not feel sad!I would see that Raama comes here soon.Again Seetha has more doubts.Hanuma!one doubt is pestering me.How can Raama,Lakshmana and vaanara army cross the sea?You,Garuthmantha and Vaayudeva alone have the capacity to cross the sea.How do others come here?tell me your answer to my question.hanumantha replied her in his own way.hey mother!do not worry over these petty matters.Sugreeva and his army are very strong and powerful.They have rounded this earth so many times.Crossing the sea is nothing to them.Every one in Sugreevas team is greater than me,none the less.That too,for such small things they employ servants of lower cadre and capability.Why do they send great warriors on such trivial mission?If I could cross it,all others can definitely cross it.Even otherwise,I would make Raama and Lakshmana sit on my back and bring them here safe.Then they can put an end to Raavana in no time.Let me take leave of you and start my journey back. Seetha regained her composure hearing these words.Hanuma!see that I reach Raama soon.I will tell you another incident between me and Raama,so that hearing it Raama would be sure to understand that you met me here.One day,Thilakam on my forehead gone astray.Then Raama had corrected it a diamond stone.Does he remember that incident.why do you not come to me to save me?I am in great sorrow surrounded by demons.Till now I was pacifying myself by looking at choodaamani.But now,I am sending it to you.From now onwards,I will be deprived of even that little soothing.I will not live more than a month from now.Thinking that good days may come one day,I have been suffering all these days. Hanuma tell all my words to Raama and bring him here. Hanumantha again told her to be strong.good days are going to come soon.Hanumantha again saluted her and got ready to start his journey.Seetha blessed him that his way would be smooth and clear.He would not face any trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment