Monday 8 February 2016

Seetha tells Hanumantha about an earlier incident between her and Raama

Seetha corrected herself and told him these words.Hanuma! Do you really think that I do not realise your actual capacity and power?I know pretty well that you have Vaayudevas speed and Agnidvas aura in you.If you are an ordinary mortal,how can you such a vast sea?I know that you can take me to Rama safe.But first of we should see that Raamas mission does not face failure.It is not right on my part to come with you. The are many reasons behind it. Listen!While you are crossing the sea,seating me on your back,what if I fall into the sea out of fear?Definitely,demons would attack you and fight with you.Then you would be forced to fight them back.What would you do the? Either protect me or fight with them?Then it would be more of a danger.While you are fighting with then,I might slip from your back out of fear.Then demons would take me away and hide in a more secure place or they might kill me.Either way,all your efforts so far would go utter waste. You can definitely defeat demons.But think once! Raamas fame would fade away naturally.There is one more reason for my refusal to sit on your back.I do not touch other men.You might ask me that had not Raavana touched you?But it was not done with my consent.It would be right and appreciated if Raama comes here and wipes out Raavana and his entire family in one big sweep.Raavana brought her here by force in the absence of Raama and Lakshmana.If Hanuma takes away Seetha stealthily ,then would punish Raavana?Hanuma!so go fast and bring Raama,Lakshmana ,Sugreeva and the vast vaanara army and vlear my agony. Hanuma was gratified and satisfied by Seethas words. He concurred with her views fully.Mother! How right you are!No one other than you can speak like this.You are an able and appropriate wife to great Raama.Seeing the agony of Raama and you,I thought of this way.But what you said is right.I would tell Raama what all happened here. i would explain yo him how you rejected Raavanas plea,your suffering,and your desperation to commit suicide and see that he starts immediately to relieve you.Then Hanumantha asked her to give some information to anable Raama to understand that he actually met Seetha. To this query Seetha replied.She remembered earlier times when they were together in the forest and started telling him those details.Naadhaa!(husband)!We were living in Chithrakoota Parvatham area near Siddhaasramam besides River Ganges.Do you remember this incident? One day,we were enjoying walking through the floral forest and I was tired.Then you let me rest in your lap.Then a crow came started poking me with its beak.Though I tried to ward itoff,it came again and again and started eating my flesh.My saree slipped at the time and I stood up to set my saree right. you laughed at me and And I was shy to correct the saree before you.I was tired and again lay in your lap.You saw that I was angry on your laughing at me and cajoled me.Then I slept and again that crow came and started piercing my breasts.Blood dripped from my body and fell pn you.You got angry with the actions of that crow and took a grass spike and chanted slokas to make Brahmaasthram and released it on that crow.That crow was actually the son of Indra. it tried to escape from the effect pf Brahmaasthram and no one could help it. at last,it came to you for forgiveness.Since Brahmaasthram is very powerful and without hitting the object it can not be retrieved,you made it hit its eye only and come back to you.You used Brahmaasthram on such a small creature like a crow when it hurt me.Then why are you delaying from coming to my rescue?Can you not show your kindness on me too?Being a wife of such agreat man,should I suffer among demons like a destitute? Hanuma!tell these words to Raama.Raama and Lakshmana are valiant.But they are not showering their kindness on me.At least,Lakshmana could have come to rescue me taking his brothers permission.Even that did not happen.My bad luck is the sole reason for all these difficulties.What is the use in blaming others? Hanuma pacified her by telling her not to worry.I took so much trouble in finding you.It is time for joy not sorrow.I would immediately go and bring Raama and Lakshmana along with vaanara army.All your troubles will come to an end.If you want me to tell anything in particular to Raama and Lakshmana,please tell me now. Seetha told him to convey her regards to Raama and her salutations.Tell Lakshmana that I enquired about his welfare.He is treating me and his brother as if we are his parents.He is such a good charactered person.Probably she might have been repenting her earlier remarks that Lakshmana had bad intentions towards her.

No comments:

Post a Comment