Monday 8 February 2016

Hanumantha convinces Seetha

Hanumantha started to convince Seetha.Raama is truthful.He talks in a sweet manner.He is like Manmadha in human form.He is so handsome.He would get angry at the appropriate time.Other wise,he is so cool headed.He is the best in all good traits in the entire world.He would come. Soon,assassinate Raavana and take you back with him.Hey mother!I came here as Raamas servant.Raama is saddened by your absence.He wants to hear about your well being.Lakshmana and Sugreeva also want to know about your well being.Sugreeva is king of our monkey dynasty.He is a friend of Raama.Raama,Lakshma and Sugreeva would always be talking about you and your good nature and character.Three of them would come here with crores of vaanara warriors and save you from the cruel clutches of Raavana.I am Sugreevas minister.My name is Hanumantha.I crossed the sea to find you.Do not doubt my intentions. Then Seetha asked him how they became friends in the first place.How did human beings and vaanaraas mingle?You said you had seen Raama and Lakshmana.please describe them.to her query,Hanumantha started explaing their physical features and their character.Sree Raama has dark complexion.He is eight feet tall.He has strong shoulders.His voice is crisp and strong.He is a warrior.Lakshmana is also as beautiful as Raama.He too is good charactered. He is fair complexened.Hey mother!Rama and Lakshmana raeched Rushyamooka parvatham whilesearching for you.Our king Sugreeva was shunned by his brother Vaali and was hiding on this mountain.sugreeva has four ministers.I am one of them.We too followed our king and were staying on Rushyamooka parvatham,ie mountain.One day Raama and Lakshmana came there.Seeing their stature and aura,Sugreeva was afraid of them.He sent Hanumantha to enquire about them and their intentions.Hanumantha went to them talkedwith them and took them to Sugreeva on his shoulders.Sre Raama and Sugreeva became friends having fire as witness.They exchanged their woes and took oath to help each other at alltimes.Do you remember that you have dropped a sachet of ornaments while Raavana was taking you to Lanka by force?I found it and kept it safe.I showed those ornaments to Raama.On seeing them,he fainted.After some time,he regained consciousness and looked at them for a long timeand wept.Hey mother!He is repenting and sad since you.eft him.As per the terms of friendship,Raama killed Vaali and gave back the kingdom to Sugreeva.Sugreeva promised to search and find Seetha and hlpraama to get her back.So,Sugreeva sent his vaanara warriors in all the four directions. He kept timelimit of one month.In that duration only,they had to search the entire area and bring back the good news about Seetha.As per his directions, we came southwards.We crossed the time given to us.We did not know what to do.Sugreeva is very strict in his orders.We crossed the time limit and we did not complete the work allotted to us.If we go back without succesfully completing our task,we are sure to be punished with death.So,we all wanted to end our lives here only.At that time,we came across Sampaathi,Jataayus elder brother.He told us about your where abouts.No one had the ability to cross the sea. So,I had crossed the sea.I searched all over Lanka for you.At last,I found you here.By Gods grace, crossing the sea did not go waste.I am lucky to find you here.Vaanaraas are no more sad now that we found you. Hey mother!Raama would come fast and kill Raavana along with all his family memebers.I am the son of Vaayuputhra. Believe me! Hearing Hanumanthas words,Seeethas doubts were cleared.She released tears of joy!Her face glowed with relief.Hanumantha requested her to order him as what he should do next. Because he had to go back soon to inform Raama about Seetha.Raama had given me this to be shown to you in case you doubt my intentions.Accept it.All your worries are over. From now on wards,only good things will happen to you.Seetha took it and looked at it for a long time.Seeing it,she felt as if she were seeing Raama himself.She praised Hanumantha. Hanumantha!you did a great job.You have no ordinary valor.your strength,your daringness and your intelligence are praise worthy.Crossing the great sea all alone,entering Lanka which is always protected by demons are not east tasks.I do not think that you are an ordinary monkey.Your guts are great that you did not even mind Raavana.Just because you are Raamas aide,I can talk to you.Sree Raama would neversend an aide without assessing his valor,strength and all other details.That too ,to search me! No way!I am lucky enough.That is why Raama and Lakshmana are safe.You too know their strength.Then why are they still vascillating without attacking Raavana?May be there is no end to my sorrow!You said that Raama is repenting my absence.Is he so desperate all the time that he even forgot to think about me?Is he behaving like a royal warrior or weeping all the time without thinking plan of action to save me?Did he acquire good and reliable friends?Is he taking the help of Gods?Did his love towards me lessen because of these distances?Hanumantha!do you have knowledge about welfare of Kousalya,Sumithra and Bharatha?Would Bharatha send huge army for my sake?Can I soon see Raama,Lakshmana and Sugreeva come here with huge vaanara armies andand defeat Raavana?Would Raama and Lakshmanaevacuate Lanka with their powerful arrows?Raama has immense love regarding me.I am always remembering his love towards me.I am hopeful that love would make him come here and take me along with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment