Friday 12 February 2016

Hanumantha takes leave from Seetha

While subduing the fire on his tail Hanumantha started thinking.What did I do?I forgot entirely about Seetha and put entire Lanka on fire!Anger makes everyone thought less.Anger does not see the difference between right and wrong!Whoever can disseminate anger and think cooly,he alone is worthy man.A man in anger does all types of sins.He kills his teachers.He would make derogatory remarks regading great people.He blabberes whatever comes to his mind.He fails to discreminate between just and just.He goes toant extremes in anger.Because of my foolishness,I have spoined my masters mission.Why did I come here? What did I end up doing?I almost did every thing right.I crossed the sea.I could find out Seetha.Next,U had to give this message to Raama.But because of my anger I spoiled everything.Entire city has been burnt to ashes.Can Seetha be still alive?I have no right to be alive. I shouldeither drown in the sea or murn alive.How can I bring Happiness to Raama,Lakshmana and Sugreeva by indulging in such acts?My monkey nature has come out in the end. If Seetha is dead what would happen?Raama,Lakshmana and his relatives would die.Sugreeva and all vaanaraas would die.What a sinner am I?While thinking like this,Hanumantha could sense some good signs.Then ,he started thinking positively.Would not Seethas greatness aura save her?Can fire destroy fire?She is so pure and pious.Can God od Fire harm Seetha or Raama?Because of their greatness only,I have not been burnt earlier.Seetha is so great that she is capable of burning even Fire!Then he heard chaaranalu,talikng among themselves.Entire Lanka was set to fire,But Seetha alone is safe and no harm is done to her.Hearing these words Hanumantha was happy.Still he wanted to see her once before returning.So he went to her and saluted her.I am lucky that is why you are safe.Seetha looked at him again and again and requested him to convey her message to Raama and. Ake him come here to release her.He encouraged her to be hpy and took leave of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment