Friday 5 February 2016

Surasa teste Hanumanthas determination

Hanumantha is on his way.Then,Deities,Gandharvas,siddhas,and sages wanted to test Hanumanthas strength.So,they called Surasa,mother of snakes.They told her to stop Hanumantha on his way in a grotesque demon form.Theywanted to test his strngth and mental balance.would he win over you?Or,would he feel sorry for the hurdles that come in the way?They wanted to see it in reality.So,Surasa went in the form of Valle demon and opened its mouth wide.She told Hanumantha to enter into her mouth as deities sent him as her food for the day. For this,Hanumantha replied her in this manner.First,he saluted her.Sirasa!now I am going on Sree Raamas duty.Ravana had kidnapped SeethaDevi,Raamas wife.On Raamaas directions,I am going in search of Seetha.As you are also in the kingdom of Raama,it is your duty to help me too.So,allow me to go on my mission.I would look up to where Seetha is.Then I would go to Raama and explain about her whereabouts to him.Then I would come to you.You can feast on me.I would not waver from my words. To this Surasa told him that she had a boon.No one could ever escape her.So,definitely he had to go into her mouth.there is no other go for him.Saying so,she increased her mouth many times.Hanuma also increased his size to such an extent that she could not gulp him.Then Durasa increased her mouth up to the size of hell.Then,Hanuma decreased his size to miniscule in seconds went into her mouth and came out with such speed that she could not realise he left her mouth already.Hanumantha then flew into the sky and saluted her.Boon which Brahma gave you did not go wrong.I came ibto your mouth and then came out.Now,I am going in search of Seetha.Then Surasa regained her original form and blessed him that he would surely find Seetha and unite her with Raama.He would definitely succeed in his mission. All the deities,Gandharvas,siddhas and sages praised Hanumantha on crossing the thirs hurdle also succesfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment