Monday 29 February 2016

Raamaas decision regarding Vibheeshana

Raama started disclosing his views about Vibheeshana.Whatever flaws one might have,if any one comes to me to be rescued,I would not deny him.Elders also are of the same opinion.Sugreeva intervened and told Raama.Hey Lord!why should we care whether Vibheeshana is cruel or good natured.A person who decieved his own brother can ditch any other person,when in need.Raama turned towards Lakshmana and praised Sugreeva for right perception of the situation.Only a well versed person only can speak like that.But there is a little twist and worldly wise ness here.When a king is in difficulties,his family members and enemies ,wait for the right oppurtunity and cause harm to him.As per that rule only,Vibheeshana has come to us.There is valid reason behind the fact that we should not allow a person from enemy camp into our camp.But Vibheeshana is not of our clan.He has desire to own the throne.Close relations can never live together.They hate one another and are destined enemies.This Vibheeshana is afraid of Raavana and came to us.Lakshmanaa!brothers in this world are not like Bharatha.Sons in this world are not like me.Gopd natured people are all not like you. Sugreeva heard these words of Raama ,saluted him and said.Lord!Vibheeshana wants to join here by knack,and kill you,Lakshmana,me and other vaanara warriors,on Raavanaas directions.Vibheeshana is Raavanaas brother.We should never forget that fact.Raama putforth his reasoning.Sugreeva!let him be good or bad.He can not harm me.If I decide,I would put an end to all the demons,yakshaas,daanavaas,pisaachaas with the tip of me toe.We all have heard of the this story.A pigeon has its enemy,who killed his wife,when it pleaded him to be resued.When a simple bird can help even an enemy,how can I stay away from helping Vibheeshana when he comes to me for help?Earlier,Kandu maharshi told that even when an enemy comes to you for protection,you should not kill him.We have to save him even by giving our life itself.If we do not like that,all the bliss ie punyam would be lost.Even the world would despise us of our act.We are liable to many sins if we do not help such a person.As Kandu mahaamuni told I will protect him who comes to me with a plea to save him.So,Sugreeva!I gave my word to Vibheeshana.So,go to him and bring him to me.I do not care whether he Vibheeshana or Raavana himself.Do not come back with doubts. Sugreeva started praising Raama.Hey lord!you are the master of the universe.You are righteous.You never waver from righteous path while doing good to the people.There is nothing surprising hearing you talking like this.Hey lord!I feel that Vibheeshana is clean hearted.I will go now immediately and bring him here.May he become one among us.Sugreeva brought Vibheeshana and his four aides.Vibheeshana and his aides touched Raamaas feet with reverence. Vibheeshana started introducing himself to Raama.Hey lord Raama!I am younger brother of Raavana.I have been humilated and ill treated by Raavana.So,I came here to you.I left Lanka,my friends,my family and wealth and came to you for protection.My kingdom,my life and my entire happiness lies in your hands now. Raama pacified him and looked at him with kindness.Vibheeshana became one among them.

No comments:

Post a Comment