Monday 8 February 2016

Hanumantha shows his actual stature to Seetha

hanumantha is trying to console Seetha.He saluted her and is saying like this.Hey mother!Raama still doen know where you are.As soon as he knows ,he would come here and take you back along with him.Heis pining for you.He is neither eating nor sleeping.Even he is drowsy he again wakes up saying Seetha!Seetha!Whenever he sees a fruit or flower,they would remind him of you.He always thinking about you only.He is making all the moves to rescue you. To this Seetha replied that she was both happy and sorry.She is happy that Raama is always thinking about her. she is sorry that he is worried about her welfare.Acquiring huge wealth or being thrown into gruesome difficulties is ony the act of God.It binds and drags us.Nothing is in our hands.No one cross Gods intentions.Otherwise,How can Raama ,Lakshmana and myself be in such deep trouble?Is there no end to my hardships?When would Raama come here,kill Raavana and see me? Hanumantha!only two months are left from the time Raavana gave me to accept him.Vibheeshana requested him many a time to hand over me to Raama.But Raavana did not agree.Vibheeshanas daughter,Nala ,had told me on being sent by her mother.Raama has interest,strength valor,kindness and many other good traits.You please go fast and tell him about my plight and see that he comes here fast.It is not as if I do not realise his power.He killed single handed fourteen thousand demons in janasdhaanam.No one can stop Raamas arrows. Hanumantha is pacifying her.Mother!do have some patience!As soon as I go back and tell him,he would come fast along with army.Or let us do one thing.I will tell you aplan by which your agony would come to end fast.You sit on my back.I would take you to Raama myself.Seethawas awe struck by these words of Hanumantha. Aye Hanuma!can you really carry me all that distance?You are so small!Can you really carry me the entire journey to mainland,crossing the sea?Do your words have any meaning?Eaxactly you are behaving like a monkey only now. Hanuma heard these words of Seetha and was offended by her words. No one had spoken to him earlier like this in a derogatory manner.He felt for this untoward comment.He felt that Seetha really did not assess his powers and capacity.So,he expanded his form to his natural status.He was glowing like Meru parvatham and stood before her majestically.

No comments:

Post a Comment