Friday 5 February 2016

Lankini tries to Stop Hanumantha

As Hanumantha was about to put his leg into Lanka city,deity of Lanka saw him.with grotesque facial features and fearful eyes shouted at Hanumantha to stop.aye!who are you?Why did you come here at all?Before I kill you,tell me all about you!Hanumantha replied her coolly.Do not think about me.Forst tell me about your self. Who are you are why are you looking so fearful and grotesque?Why are you standing against the gate and stopping me?Lankini lost her temper and started shouting at him.Fo you not know anything about me?As per the orders of Raavana,I am positioned here to protect Lanka.No one can enter Lanka without my permission.I am going to kill you now itself. Hanumantha still did not lose his cool. He said,..why are you so angry with me?This city is so beautiful with so many gates,gardens and pillars and what not.I am intereested to see its beauty.So,I have come here.I would simply see the grandeur of these gardens,forests,buildings and return back silently.Still,Lankini was adamant that he had to fight and win over her to eneter into the city.Again Hanumantha respectfully pleaded with her that he would just see the city and return.Lankini shouted aloudand hit him with her palm.Then Hanumantha also lost his temper and hit her back with his left fist.He did not kill her because she was a woman.Lankini fell to the ground flat and saluted him.hey great vaanara!please let me alone!Do not kill me!I know great people like you certain principles and they do not kill women.The city which you are seeing is me only.You won me over.Brahma gave a boon to her at one time.The day one vaanara comes and wins over you,be sure that day would start end of the demons in Lanka.From that day,demons would learn what fear is.Now it happened.All the demons are in trouble just because Seetha had been brought here by Raavana. From now on Lanka is cursed.Now you can move and roam here as you wish and find Seetha as per your wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment