Saturday 20 February 2016

Kumbhakarna admonishes Raavana

Raavana directed his aides to go into the city and bring all the demons to the assembly fast.They went and brought everyone in the city.They were coming by chariots,Horses,elephants and by walk.They enetered assembly hall.They saluted their king and sat in their respective seats.Vibheeshana also came to the assembly.Raavana welcomed him and made him sit on the golden chair.Assembly hall was full and everyone was eagerly looking at Raavana for his forthcoming speech. Prahasthudu,army chief,was being cautioned by Raavana.Army chief!It is necessary to tighten the security of the city.Employ able warriors to that task.Prahasthudu made great warriors to stand inside and outside the assembly hall.He arranged army for security of the city and returned.He made all the appropriate arrangements as per the wishes of Raavana and explained him about them.He told Raavana that he made all the arrangements for security of the city and assembly hall and Raavana could start his proceedings without any fear or tension. Raavana started the meeting.Ministers and the general public!If we face problems in discharging our duties and in times of emergency and while facing problems,it isnatural to tell them to our near and dear.You are all efficient in assessing happiness or sorrow,wanted or unwanted,loss or gain and right or wrong.earlier,what all the issues I discussed with you and put into action were fruitful.About the problem of today,I discussed few days back also.At that time,Kumbhakarna was asleep.But today,he also arrived to the assembly.So,I could not discuss this issue with him earlier. You all,very well know that I brought Seetha from Dandakaaranyam.In the entire universe,there is no such beauty as Seetha.I am mad in her love and I desperate to have her as my queen.But till now,she has nit accepted me.I am frustrated waiting for her love and affection.Seetha requested me to give her one year time waiting for her husband.In reality,Seetha did not request him to give her one year time.Raavana ,himself gave her the time because he wanted her to come to him willingly.He was ashamed to tell the aftual fact to his people.So,he is telling lies.Telling is nothing for him.He is saying that he accepted her request.I am tired of waiting for her.I am confident that Raama,Lakshmana and Sugreeva can not cross the sea along with their armies.Even then,we should not dorget the fact that Hanumantha crossed the sea,saw Seetha and damaged our city and our ego.We can not assess the future and what is going to happen the next moment.You think well and advise me properly.I defeated deities and demons with your help.I am not afraid of these silly human beings.You think collectively and tell me your opinion. Raama,Lakshmana,Sugreeva and the army are stationed near the sea shore.Time has come for us to think about it seriously and start operation.I want a plan where in I need not lose Seetha,but put an end to Raama,Lakshmana,Sugreeva and the army.In whatever ways I think,I am sure that Raama,Lakshmana can not cross the sea.definitely,victory would be ours. Raavana is not calm and composed.He is not talking precisely.He is tensed up.Raavana and all the demons are not unaware of the actions of Hanumantha.Hanumantha achieved half the victory by making demons afraid of him and making them restless. Kumbhakarna stood up and replied Raavana in harsh and angry tone.Hey king!you should have thought about these things earlier itself.You did not take us into consideration while kidnapping Seetha.If you had thought of these consequences,you would not have worried now.A man who does things to be done first later and those things to be done in the beginning,is not an intelligent man who can assess right and wrong.You did not discuss or tell us before doing these things and put yourself into problems.If Raama has not yet killed,it os purely our luck and nothing more. Even then,do not fear.I would kill the enemy and make you happy.I will kill Raama and Lakshmana and drink their blood.I would eat the vaanaraas.Be fearless.If I kill Raama,Seetha would automatically be yours. Raavana became angry hearing Kumbhakarnas dialogues.

No comments:

Post a Comment