Sunday 7 February 2016

Seetha rejects Raavana out right

Seethadevi kept one single straw of grass in between herself and Raavana.She thought of Raama for a second and started replying Raavana.Forget about me and concentrate about your wives.I am a pure and pious woman.Fo not trouble me.Just as you protect your wives,others wives are also to be protected.Please understand that first.Try to imbibe what I am further going to say.Life span and wealth decrease automatically if one lusts after others without any self control.Do you not have anyone who can make you see what is right and what is wrong?Or,may be they are afraid of tou and just keep quiet in front of you.Or,is it that they advise and you lend a deaf ear to their advise? It seems end of Demons is nearing fast.That is the reason you are not taking any good advise from your well wishers.If a kingdom has a king who is a fool and wicked,that kingsom is sure to be destroyed.Lanka is flourishing so much.Just because of your wrong deeds,it is going to end up into ashes.I am not about to succumb to your wealth and pleasures.Just as no one can separate light from Sun,you can not separate me from Raama. Hey Demon!try to understand my good words.Please send me to Raama.If you want to live,make friendship with Raama.Because Raama protects those who come to him for protection and help,he is sure to excuse your misdeeds.If you hand over me to Raama with good intentions,tou are going to live a long way.Other wise you are sure to die a wreched death. Raamas anger can not be pacified.None can stop Raamaas arrows.He is sure to destroy you and your Lanka in no time and take me back with him.You are pompous about your valor.But you are so cheap.You kidnapped me when Raama and Lakshmana were not in vicinity.If you had smelled their body odour,you might have run like a dog from tigers.Now,there is no way you can escape Raamaas arrows or his wrath. Hearing instigating remarks of Seetha,Raavana was angry.He spoke like this.Seetha!as man tries to please women,he would become attached to them.to what extent he talks pleasingly to them,he would be rejected that much strongly.You should have been butchered for the words you said to me.But my passion and lust for you are stopping me from doing that act.Because of that weakness only,now you are alive.OK,hear my words. i gave you one year time. Only two months are left out of the time of one year I gave you to change your mind and come to me willingly.If you do not change your mind by that time,I will cut you into pieces and send you to kitchen to prepare food for my breakfast. To these comments of Raavan,Seetha replied in a seething manner. You are the worst among demons!Is there no one who wishes you good?In the entire three worlds,no one looks up at me and thinks about me like that.May be you do not know Raamas greatness.Whereever you might go and hide,Raama would not. Leave you without punishing for this heinous act of yours.If Raama sees you,you are sure to die.Why are your lust ful eyes not coming out of their sockets?Why is your rongue not stripped to pieces even after your filthy speech to me?Hey wicked demon!Even I can turn you into ashes.But I do not have the permission to kill you from my husband.I do not want to waste my powers to destroy you. You are boasting all the time that you are a warrior and brother of Kumbhakarna.But in reality you are a big theif. Raavana was very angry hearing her scathing remarks.His eyes became red and was looking ghastly like a a construction in burial ground.He roared at her.Seetha! In spite of my pleadings you are following Raama and are not ready to leave him.I am hoing to kill you now itself.Anyone knows that he can not do it until his desire to have her is fulfilled.He directed the demon women who were there to try and change Seethas mind either by pleading or threatening. He again threatenend her with severe consequences if she did not accept him. At that time,one of Raavanaas wives,Dhaanyamaalini hugged him. And told him if he did not know the rules of lust and passion.Why are you wasting your valuable time with the one who does neither care you nor love you.let us go back.Raavana was appeased by her intervention and left the place smilingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment