Monday 16 December 2013

seethas reply to Ravana

Seetha started to attend to Ravana respectfully because she genuinely thought that he was a real sage.she showed him a high level seat and offered fruits to him.she started to look for the arrival of Rama and LAKSHMANA.BUT THERE WAS NO TRACE OF THEIR ARRIVAL. believing him to be genuine ,she started telling about her self to Ravana.Hey Brahmin!I am the daughter of mithila king,Janaka.my name is Seetha.I am the wife of Rama.I enjoyed luxurious life in our in laws house for twelve years.In the thirteenth year our father in law thought of enthroning Rama .Third wife of our father in law,lady named Kaikeyi obtained two boons earlier from her husband. she now wanted them to be fulfilled.she wanted her son to be made the king. she wanted Rama to go to woods for fourteen years.she threatened to fast till death if the king did not implement her wishes.in spite of his repeated requests and pleadings,she did not waver from her decision.My husband is twenty five years old. I am eighteen years old. My husband is famous as Ramudu in this world.he has all the good qualities.he is a righteous man.he is apious man.he has wide eyes.he has strong shoulders.he does good to every one and all the pancha mahaa bhoothaas. our father in law is a lustful man.to please his wife,Kaikeyi,he stopped making Rama the king of Ayodhya.Rama went to his father to give his approval to be made the king.but Kaikeyi told him that his father has given the approval to make Bharatha ,the king.Ram,a had to go to the woods for fourteen years.you have to see that your fathers words to me do not go wrong.my husband is a great man. he always gives things to others. he never tells lies.he always speaks the truth. so Rama had accepted the decision and come to the woods.his younger brother,Lakshmana has accompanied him to the woods.Lakshmana is a valiant man. he kills enemies in war ruthlessly.he follows righteous path and justice.my husband has come to the woods like a sage. Lakshmana and myself accompanied him to Dandakaaranya.because of Kaikeyi we lost our kingdom and are living in the woods. o RISHI!WAIT A MINUTE!My husband will come any minute.what is your name?why are you moving about in the woods alone?

No comments:

Post a Comment