Sunday 15 December 2013

maareechas philosophical dialogues

Ravana is tempting maareecha to accept his mission. he is luring him with half of his kingdom.maareecha!do this favor to me. after I dont ask you where you would go or what you would do.Start immediately.I will also accomapany you.We can have seetha without a war with Rama,this way.we would accomplish this deed and go back to lanka happily. Either do things according to my bidding or get killed by me immediately.I would make you do things even against your will,under pressure.no one can survive after antagonising a king.there may be a doubt whether Rama would kill you or not. but if you dont obey me,you are sure to die in my hands.there is no doubt about it. so,think over coolly. Maareecha had no choice. he answered him in this manner.some one has given you this wrong and wicked idea. ministers should not misdirect their king. if king is in the wrong,they should correct him in time.but your ministers have failed to correct you.so,they are real culprits. king is the centre of justice and victory and righteous path.but you are wicked.your ways are vicious.so,your people are bound to be destroyed .I AM LEAST WORRIED ABOUT MY FATE.I am more worried about your people who are going to die in this conflict.After killing me,Rama is definitely going to kill you.it is better to die in his hands than by you. I KNOW FOR SURE that as soon as I AM SPOTTED BY RAMA,I AM going to be killed by him.but your fate is also sealed.as soon as you capture Seetha,you,along with your relatives and people are going to be killed by him. I am starting. I know that I WOULD NOT BE RETURNING BACK.AS SOON AS RAMA sees me,I AM SURE TO LOSE MY LIFE.HE NEED NOT EVEN RELEASE HIS ARROW.I am ready. RAVANA WAS HAPPY TO HEAR THESE WORDS. HE HUGGED MAAREECHA AND THEY STARTED IN HIS CHARIOT TO WHERE RAMA IS LIVING.MAAREECHA SHOWED HIM RAMAS HUT. HE TOLD HIM TO DO HIS PART WHILE HE WOULD ATTEND TO HIS PORTION OF THE ACT.

No comments:

Post a Comment