Monday 16 December 2013

Ravana reveals his identity

Ravana too started speaking about himself.Seetha!I am the king of demons.my name is Ravana.every one,in all three lokas,are afraid even to hear my name.you come with me and be my queen.I am lusting for you.the famous Lankapuri is our capital.it stands on a mountain. it is surrounded by huge ocean.we can go and enjoy ourselves among beautiful gardens there.it is not justifiable for you to stay in the woods.you follow me. you will be having easily four to five thousand assistants to assist and attend you in every aspect.we can live happily ever after. Seetha was aghast hearing these words of the person,whom she thought to be a pious sage.she too spoke out her mind.loafer!you are bound to die.you know neither about me nor about my husband.he is like a stable and magnificient mountain.he is calm and composed like an ocean.he is truthful.he is great human soul.he has firm control over his senses.he is like a lion in valour.he is the son of a king.his face glows like a full moon all the time. I always follow my husband ,wherever he is.I am like a sun,whom you can not touch.just because death is approaching you,you are lusting for me.it is as if you are trying to pull out the fangs of a snake or the canine teeth of a lion.you are trying to drink the poison and still want to survive.you are trying to cleanse your eyes with needles.you are trying to lick at the sharp edge of a sword.you are trying to cross the ocean ,tying a big rock to your neck.it looks as if you are trying to tie fire in a cloth.where is the resemblance between you two. you are a jackal.he is a lion.you are a rivulet. he is an ocean.you are a crow. he is an eagle. even if you capture me now,you cant digest me.you would be like a fly which had gulped a diamond.you too would be facing the same plight.all powerful Rama is going to kill you with his bow and arrows in no time. talking like this,Seetha was shivering like a leaf with tension and emotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment