Saturday 14 December 2013

ravanas hypocracy

Ravana did not heed maareechas good words.he was adamant.he counter attacked maareecha with his arrogance.MAAREECHA!why are you indulging in useless talk?Rama can never harm me.a person who leaves his friends,parents,kingdom,kith and kin to the forest giving importance to the words of a woman can never harm me.I will definitely grab Seetha.I WOULD DO IT BEFORE YOUR EYES ONLY.not only you,but even dieties can not divert and distract me from this mission. I did not ask you to give your idea ,whether this act is good or not. i only directed you to do things according to my bidding.Aminister has to speak out his mind only on the directions of the king.otherwise he should keep quiet.even if the minister wants to say something that is good for the king,he should tell it in a docile and pleading manner.he should never say it in harsh and derogatory manner.would king hear his words if someone told him in that high handed manner? King is the amalgamation of agni,indra,chandra,varuna and yama.kings will be having the heat of agni,valour of indra,coolness of the moon,pleasantness of rain,punishing nature of yama..all in one.so you should respect the king all the time.you are forgetting how to respect a king. you are pointing your finger at me.it is wrong. yoy have to act according to my command.you move near Seetha in the guise of a golden deer.you divert and take rama astray and cry haa seetha,haa lakshmana in the voice of Rama.then lakshamana would run for helping his brother,Rama.I WOULD take away seetha in the mean time.

No comments:

Post a Comment