Sunday 15 December 2013

LAKSHMANA LEAVES SEETHA UNDER PRESSURE

Lakshmana was unhappy with these devlopments. he was going in the right path. but Seetha was accusing him of all the wrong intentions. he was bitter at her attitude.he replied her like this.you have blamed me unnecessarily. all the dieties of the forest are witnesses for your accusations.on my brothers bidding I AM staying here ,protecting you.but you are doubting my integrity and intentions. you would be burned with this sin of yours.I amgoing in search of Rama. may all the dieties of the forest protect you. hey mother1I am getting all the bad premonitions.I am doubting strongly if I can ever see you after returning with Rama. at these words Seetha started to weep aloud.she was uttering these words in agony. I cant live without Rama.I will drown myself in Godavari river.or I would hang myself.I would take poison.or I would enter in fire and burn myself till death approaches me.I would prefer these things, but I would not touch any other man,even with my toes.saying these words she cried thrashing at her stomach.Lakshmana tried very hard to make her see reason but could not succeed.she paid a deaf ear to his pleadings.she stopped talking to him. Lakshmana could do nothing. dejectedly,he left her ,turning back again and again to see her for the last time before going to Rama. see the turn of events. whatever bad she thought about Lakshmana materialised in the form of Ravana with in no time.may it was her sixth sense to feel unsecured and at danger in the presence of another man.may be Ravanas shadow and his bad intentions already fell on her.the dialogue between Seetha and Lakshmana forebodes the future and hardships of Seetha.

No comments:

Post a Comment