Thursday 26 December 2013

Rama worried about Seethas safety

Rama killed the golden deer.Actually it was the demon ,Maareecha.He started to return home with anxiety.He was coming fast. behind him,he heard the cries of jackals.He was worried about Seethas safety.He was talking to himself. His soliloquy went like this.Maarecha ,in the guise of a golden deer has took far away from my abode.While dying,he cried ,Hey Lakshmana!hay Seetha!in my voice.Seetha and Lakshmana might have heard that cry.may be ,Seetha sent Lakshmana to look after me,thinking that I might be in danger.Lakshmana might have left her alone and come in sear ch of me.I am seeing all the bad omens. Seetha might have been in trouble.I killed many demons in their place. may be they are dying to take revenge against me.Maarecha might have planned to kill Seetha,making her alone. Thinking like this,Rama was walking in a depressed mood.Birds and wild animals turned around Rama in an anti clockwise direction and cried in a grotesque manner.Lakshmana came to him. he was also in sorrowful mood.Rama felt very much that Lakshmana left Seetha alone and come there.

No comments:

Post a Comment