Tuesday 31 December 2013

Ramas desperation about Seetha

Rama is telling Lakshmana in a heart wrenching way .Lakshmana!Seetha is not answering me inspite of my repeated requests,What had happened to her?All the wild animals are weeping silently and telling me that demons have killed and eaten Seetha.Kaikeyis wish has fulfilled now.I came to the woods with Seetha along with me. How can I go back to Ayodhya without her?Seeing me without Seetha,every one would accuse me to be an yellow creature without any valor and a heartless man.After completing my term in the woods and going back,what reply can I give Janaka,Seethas father? I will not come to Ayodhya. You go alone.Leave me here.Go and Hug Bharatha and tell him these words.Rama has given you permission. You can happily rule the land.Convey my reagrds to our mothers.Tell Bharatha to look after my mother well.Explain the difficulties faced by me and Seetha to Kousalya.There is no sinner worse than me in this world.may be I committed many sins in my previous birth.That is the reason why difficulties are gruelling me one after another.I lost my kingdom.I am away from my people.My father is no more.I am away frommy mother.on top of all those things,now I do not even have SEEtha.Whatever problems I faced till now,I was happy that Seetha was by my side and I consoled my self.Now I have nothing to fall back on. When some demon catured SEetha and took her in the sky,how she might have wept for help.?She would have been facing facing many problems in his captivity. Lakshmana!Seetha was talking to me and laughing with me while sitting on this hillock.Her talk was divine at that time.River Godavari is dear to Seetha. Did she go there?I ambecoming mental with frustration! Whwen did she go alone without me to any place?Did she go to the pond to collect Lotus flowers? It is not right. Till now ,she never went alone to collect flowres. then ,why would she go now all alone?She would never go anywhere alone without me. O Sun God! Ravi! you observe everything.Nothing happens without your knowledge on this earth.Please tell me what happened to my SEetha.O god Of Air! vaayudeva! you know every thing. at least you tell my Seethas where abouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment