Wednesday 25 December 2013

Ravana tries to lure Seetha

Ravanas palace was very beautiful and magnificient.servant maids were in thousands.pillars were studded with diamonds,gold and silver. he took her to upstairs.steps were made of gold.windows were made of gold.there were ponds filled with lotus flowers. showingoff his wealth ,he turned to her and started to speak thus. Seetha!I am the king of demons.thirty crore demon warriors are under my command.each of them has thousand soldiers.this kingdom, and my life are in your hands.you are more precious to me than my life.many great women have become my wives.you too become my wife and be head to them.you accept my offer of love.this Lanka is surrounded by a vast ses.not even demons and dieties can dare to touch this Lanka.in entire these three lokas,no one is valiant as me.Why do you follow Rama who has lost his kingdom and living the life of a sage. he is weakling.you can not enjoy life with him.I am more appropriate husband to you compared to him.youth will not last long. so ,leave him and enjoy life with me. Seetha!forget that he even exists.he can not come here.not only that,he can not even dream of coming here and take you back.no one can release you from my grip.you rule my kingdom and me.every one would attend to you as they attend to me with reverence.I will make you the queen.we can enjoy all pleasures of life together.because of your past sins,you lived in the forest till now. now,you are going to reap the fruits of your good deeds. every thing is ready.go and adorn yourself and enjoy the fruits of life with me.see this pushpaka vimanam. we will go for outing in this merrily.do not weep. Seethas eyes filled with tears. she covered her face and started weeping.Ravana renewed his trials to woo her.may be you are ashamed that coming to me is wrong.it is an act of god. so there is no fault from your side.even sages accept the wish of god.I am falling on your feet and begging you.I am unable to control my frustration. that is why I am stooping so low to claim your hand in marriage.till now,Ravana had never bowed his head before a woman. Ravana was happy that hearing his long adorable speech,Seetha would accept his wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment