Friday 27 December 2013

Rama pours out his tensions to Lakshmana

Rama addressed Lakshmana in this manner.Lakshmana ! what you did is wrong.It is not nice on your part to leave her alone and come in search of me.I strongly feel ,she is not safe.I am coming across all the bad omens. See1deers,jackals,and birds are crying in a fearful manner turning towards the sun.Demon ,who came in the guise of a golden deer,took me far away by deceit.After I attcked him with my arrows,he died as a demon. I am not happy.some one would have snatched Seetha.Otherwise,she might be coming towards us,searching us.she would not be in the abode.there is no doubt about it. Hey Lakshmana!Seetha came to Dandakaaranya,even though I lost my kingdom,to help me. tell me where she is.I can not live without her even for a second.where is my Seetha,who is like a deity to my eyes.she is the sole cause of my life.If I donOt have SEETHA,I neither want my kingdom nor heaven.she is more important to me than my life. I doubt if she is alive or dead. Because of her absence,I would die,and thus I am failing in fulfilling my promise given to my father that I would observe vanavasavratham for fourteen years. Lalkshmana!if I die because of Seetha,go to Ayodhya and tell about us. may be Kaikeyi would feel happy hearing about our deaths.How can my mother live there after losing her only son?I would stay in parnasaala,only if Seetha is alive.otherwise,I am sure to die.As soon as I enter parnasaala,if Seetha comes to welcome me,its OK.OTHERWISE,I WOULD DIE.Lakshmana!tell me. Is Seetha alive?did demons kill her and eat her ,when you were not alert?Seetha would be lamenting my absence.that cunning demon cried Lakshmana! Seetha!,with my voice.you would have been afraid hearing my voice like that.Even Seetha would lost her cool,hearing these cries of help and then might have sent you.You came fast here to see me safely . But in whatever manner,I see,it was very wrong on your part to leave Seetha alone and come in my search.you gave demons chance to fulfill their revenge on me.Definitely,they would have killed her by now.I am filled with grief. what can I do?Lakshma!is it apt on your part to leave her,when I believed that you look after her safety in my absence?When I saw you coming towards me,I was afraid that you were coming to tell me that Seetha is no more.I am worried very much about Seethas safety.My left eye,left shoulder and heart are shivering with anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment