Tuesday 17 December 2013

Seetha sees Jataayuvu

Seethadevi saw Jatayuvu,which was on a tree.she wept seeing Jataayuvu.she told him like this.Jataayu!this demon is taking me away from my husband as if I am a destitute.he is strong.you can not fight him.you tell about my plight to Rama and Lakshmana.Jataayuvu saw Seetha.he addressed Ravana. Ravana!Sree Rama is the king of this entire world.he does good to every one.THis woman,Seetha devi is his wife.She is a pious lady and loyal wife to her husband.Lusting for another mans wife is very wrong.you too are a king.king like you should not go for another mans wife.the way you protect your wives,others wives are also to be protected in similar fashion.dont you know that simple rule. Aking should not waver from right path.riches would not stay eternally in the house of bad people.Rama has not done you any harm.just because Khara attacked him,he had to kill Khara.he had no other go.so he had to war and kill other demons too.he is not wrong in any way.please leave Seetha.Rama can kill you simply by his serious looks only.Taking Seetha along with you is as if you have tied snake to your garments .you are tying death to your to your throat.ONE has to bear the burden one can bear.one has to so much which one can digest.excess is not good in any way. hey Ravana!I am sixty thousand year old.I am an aged person.you are young. you are adorned with body shields,bow and arrows and alighted on a chariot.even then ,you cant take her away safely.you cant take her away while I AM ALIVE.If you are a warrior,stop and fight with me.you would come to the fate faced by Khara.your death is nearing you. It would take no time for Rama to kill you.Rama and Lakshmana are at a distance.I cant bring them here immediately.You are afraid of them.that is why you are running away.But I will not let you go.I will happily give away my life for the sake OF Rama.hey Ravana!stop !I will fight with you and kill you.I will protect Seetha.

No comments:

Post a Comment