Tuesday 17 December 2013

Seetha taken away by Ravana

Ravana did not care even a bit. he talked in this fashion.Seeth!IT SEEMS you are crazy.you are denying to accept my valour.Without any help,I can stand in the sky and hold the entire universe in my hands.I can drink the entire water of the ocean.I am yama even to yama.If you want a husband ,who is world famous,come to me.I am the appropriate husband to you.why are you facing all the trouble with inefficient husband who lost his kingdom unnecessarily.Rama is just a huma being. his life span is limited.If you come under my protection,no one can harm you. Saying these words ,Ravana caught hold of Seetha.he held her hair with left hand and her apparel with his right hand. he took hold of her and holding her to his lap,he took her to the chariot.she became unconscious by this act.she regained consciousness and cried aloud,Rama!Rama!Ravanas plane,pushpaka vimanam was flying in the air. she became mad with fear,tension and sorrow.She was calling at Lakshmana and saying that he was unable to find that she was lost.hey Rama! you came to the woods to protect righteousness,but I fell into the hands of a wrong man.THis demon is taking me away from you by force and deceit.You kill this demon. she turned towards Ravana and started cursing him.Ravana !you are sure to die in the hands of Rama.Kaikeyis wish has succeeded to the fullest extent.oh trees of the forest.I am requesting you.tell Rama that a demon named Ravana has taken away his wife by force.Oh mountains,O river Godavari!I am praying you with folded hands.please convey my plight to Rama.oh wild animals of the forest!oh birds of the forest! and all other living creatures of the forest!please explain my hardships to Rama.If he knows about my fate now,he would definitely come and save me,whether I am in hell or heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment