Sunday 29 December 2013

Rama and Lakshmana search for Seetha

Rama was turbulent. He was suffering from hallucinations. he was talking nonsense like this.Seetha!why are you running away from me?Even if you are standing behind the trees,I am able to see you.Why do you not talk to me?Seetha!please halt there.You are not having any concern about me.You are not a jovial person. Then why are you behaving like this? See!I can see your yellow saree.Do not run away from me.If you really have love and affection towards me,please stay there.May be Seetha is not there.If she was there,she would not make me repent this long.Some demon would have captured her in my absence and cut her into pieces and eaten. He turns towards Lakshmana and enquires about Seethas where abouts.Again he cries,Seetha! where did you go? Rama was weeping and searched her from one forest to another.one hill to another and near rivers. he could not stay calm and composed.He could not find her any where. He again returned back to his abode. He started telling Lakshmana in this manner.Lakshmana!where is my Seetha?some demon has taken away my Seetha by force.Seetha!your pet deers are weeping in your absence.See them. Lakshmana!I can not live without Seetha.If I go to the otherworld after my death,My father,Dasaradha would leer at me.He would question me. Rama!you gave me word that you would live in the forest for fourteen years. But you have failed to stand on your words and came away here.You do not speak the truth.You are a hard hearted individual .You are cruel. Seetha!I am in extreme distress.Why did you leave me? I can not live without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment