Thursday 26 December 2013

Seethas fiting reply to Ravana

Seetha devi placed grass between her and Ravana and spoke without any fear.You are a worst demon.Rama is the son of a righteous king,Dasaradha.He is my deity.all three worlds praise him to be a righteous man.He is born in Ikshvaaku dynasty.He is valiant.he ha an aura around him.He will not leave you with life.If you had been seen earlier by him, he would have already killed you.You can not live longer.nothing is impossible to him.He can throw the moon on to the ground. he can make the ocean dry.Releasing me from your captivity is no big deal for him.Because of your bad deeds.Lanka is going to pay a huge price. My husband is a great man.he has gods grace with him.believing his strength only,he is able to live in Dandakaaranya without any fear.Low caste person can not enter yajnasaala. similarly,you can not touch Ramas wife.If you want tiimprison me.Go ahead.If you want to eat me. It is OK with me.I am least bothered about my body.But I can not digest bad name. Ravana lost his temper hearing these words .He threatened her like this.Hear my words!I am giving you twelve months time.With in that time,change your mind in my favor.Otherwise ,I am going to make you into pieces and eat for my breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment