Saturday 28 December 2013

Lakshmanas explanation to Rama

Lakshmana replied his brother in a low and convincing note.Brother!I did not come here intentionally.Seetha talked in ahurtful note and made me come in your search by force.She heard the demons words in youe voice crying ,Hay Lakshmana! hay Seetha!.Hearing those cries she made me start in haste.iNspite of my repeated words to pacify her and give her comnfirmation that you would be safe,she did not believe my words.I told her that there was no demon in this world ,whocan make him afraid .The voice you heard is definitely not my brothers. It might me the voice of a demon who is imitatying my brothers voice.Rama can protect even the deities.Such a great person would never ask for help cry for some one to protect him.Such words would never come out of his mouth.Some demon might have conceived this idea .Do not cry.A man who can defeat Rama is not yet born.In future also,he would not be born.Dont be sorrowful. do not corner me to meave you. In spite of my repeated requests,Seetha was still weeping. She attributed bad inclinations to Lakshmana.She abused him. May be you have wrong intentions on me.You might have connived with Bharatha and then started following us.You are a foe in the guise of a well wisher.May be that you are wishing your brothers down fall.But it would never materialise.If your intentions are good,then why do you not go in search of your brother? I could digest those accusations.so I came out in anger at her words.

No comments:

Post a Comment