Sunday 15 December 2013

SEETHA accuses LAKSHMANA of bad intentions

Seetha devi heard the words of Maareecha. she was worried about Ramas safety.she addressed Lakshmana like this. Lakshmana!I feel Rama is in trouble.I cant stay calm. please go and help your brother.Lakshmana did not make a move as per the directions of Rama.Seetha got angered.she questioned why he was not heeding her words. why he was not going to the rescue of his brother.Lakshmana!you are an enemy of Rama in the guise of a well wisher.you have bad intentions on me.that is why you are hoping some bad to happen to your brother.that is the reason why you are standing stilleven after my repeated requests to you to go and help your brother.if you had really come to the woods to look after your brothers safety,would you be still standing like a rock without going to his help? Lakshmana was aghast at her accusations.he tried to make her see reason in his actions,attitude and behaviour.hey mother!why are afraid like this. Rama would never come to any harm. there is no real danger to him.dieties,demons,humans or who ever they might be,none can harm him.do not be worried about his welfare.the voice you heard is not the real voice of my brother,Rama.it is an action and illusion of demons.from the time we killed Khara and Dooshana,all the demons have developed enmity against us.do not be afraid. I would not leave you. my brother has ordered me to protect you and I WOULD DO THE SAME. Seetha lost her temper.she started accusing him with all the wrong insinuations.her eyes became red with anger and tension. she cried like this.definitely you have bad intentions on me and are contriving to execute them.you are a black mark to your dynasty.it you you are happy that Rama is in real danger.you are a cunning fellow. you are not straight forward.you have crooked mentality.you have come to the woods for me only.Bharatha would have been happy for your treacherous mind and loved you.otherwise why would you accompany Rama when he was coming alone? Seetha was talking without reason or rhyme. actually Bharatha was not in Ayodhya when they left for the woods.really it was wrong to blame him in this context,But Seetha talked without any proper thinking.I would not make your wishes come to reality. I would rather die . so do not breed any hopes.I would die immediately now. hearing these words Lakshmana talked to her respectfully like this.hey mother!you are like a god to me. I am not going to answer your accusations.it seems that women speak like this quite often.you have forotten righteousness.you are very harsh.you bring enemity between friends.your words like daggers to my ears. I am unable to control my self hearing those harsh and cruel words.

No comments:

Post a Comment