Monday 16 December 2013

Ravana boasts about himself

Ravana was irritated by Seethas reply. he crinkled his forehead and started answering her.Seetha!I am Ravana.I am the brother of Kubera.I have ten heads,and I am called Dasagreeva.I won over Kubera and brought his Pushpaka vimaanam.all the dieties,gandharvas,demons,humans are afraid of me.I terrorise them.Because of that fear only,Kubera left his city,Lanka and is taking shelter in Kailash mountains. Sun god,vaayudevudu,and other gods are afraid of me.Lanka has all the riches.there are beautiful gardens in Lanka.If you are with me,we can enjoy our lives there.you dont even remember Rama if you are there. If your husband was valiant enough ,he would not have come to the woods,leaving the kingdom to Bharatha,as soon as his father has ordered him to go to woods.he lost his kingdom.he is living the life of a sage.how can you enjoy your life with him ,without any pleasures?dont send me away.you are sure to repent afterwards.you praised your husband very much.but ,in reality,he is nothing before me, when at war.Because you are lucky,I came across you.dont lose this oppurtunity to leave Rama. earlir,OOrvasi rejected Puroorava and later repented her decision.dont act like her and reject me.at present ,I am requesting you to come with me.be alert and take the right decision. Seetha looked at him with annoyance. she called him a bad soul and replied him in this fashion.being the brother of Kubera,how can you think of such grotesque and cheap things?bad time has come to you and your people.can anyone take away Ramas wife and still be alive?even if you drink amrutham ,you can not stay alive. Ravana lost his temper and clapped his hands. he regained his original form with ten heads and stood before her.

No comments:

Post a Comment