Sunday 1 May 2016

Hanumantha brings Sanjeevini mountain

Raavana told Sushenudu like his.Sushena!Lakshmana is bleeding like this.How can I fight properly when my brothers condition is like this?I am ashamed.Bow is slipping from my hands.My arrows are becoming weak.Because of tears in my eyes my sight is dim.There is no strength in my limbs.I am not firm.I am sorry seeing my brother like this being injured by Raavana.I am not feeling like living any more.If my brother dies what use os it if I am alive or dead?I do not care for the result of this war,kingdom,my life or even Seetha.If we want we can have many wives,relations.But we can not find our brothers any where. To this,Sushenudu pacified Raama.Hey lord Raama!Lakshmana is alive.His aura did not diminish.His face is not distorted.His face has not become pale.For those alone who live longer,faces would be shining like this.If one is dead,his face would not be like this.Do not worry.Lakshmana is alive.His heart is beating.He is asleep.There is nothing else to worry.Sushenudu turned towards Hanumantha and directed him.Hanumantha!go and get those medicinal herbs from Sanjeevini mountain,which you brought last time on Jaambavanthaas request.Be fast!There are Visalyakarani,Suvarnakarani,Sanjeevani and Sandhaanakarani herbs on that mountain.To make Lakshmana revive to normalcy,you should bring them immediately. Hanumantha went to that mountain with medicinal herbs.He could not identify them.He did not know what to do.He thought within himslf.It is better to take this mountain itself.I am unable to identify Visalya karani.Otherwise,it might be too late.He ,then,rocked the mountain three times,distanced it from the earth and lifted it.He then brought it and told Sushenudu.I was unable to identify the herbs.So,I brought the mountain itself.Every one was astonished seeing Hanumantha do such a magnificient act.Sushenudu took the herbs that he wanted,crushed them and dripped the extract into Lakshmanaas nostrils.Lakshmana revived immediately.By inhaling the herbs,he was relieved of his pain also.Lakshmana sat up.Raama wept with happiness.He hugged his brother lovingly. Raama told his brother.hey brother!you revived because I am lucky.If not,why do I need this life,Seetha or victory in this war?Lakshmana replied him in weak voice.Raamaa!why are you talking like this?These are the words to be spoken by weaklings.You should not utter them.Great people should complete their mission,whatever the circumstances be.Forget about my condition and kill Raavana and complete the oath you have taken.I wish that you would kill by todays evening at any cost.Fulfill my wish and kill Raavana by evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment