Saturday 14 May 2016

Indra sanctions boons to Raama

Indra addressed Raama.Raamaa!just as our appearance made you happy,we are also pleased to see you.Ask for anything.I will sanction you happily.Then,Raama asked.Devendraa!please hear my wish.Make all pf them alive who fought for me and lost their lives.See that all of them are alive again and meet their families,because they left their families to serve me.Make them hale and healthy and regain their former stature.See that wherever vaanaraas live,their is no shortage of fruits and tubers at all the times.To this,Indra replied.Raamaa!the boons you asked are not small ones.Even then,I will sanction them because I gave word to you.May your wishes materialise.All the dead vaanaraas got up as if from sleep.There were no wounds on their bodies and no pains.They were all astonished and happy.They met their relations and friends.They saluted Raama.Deities praised Raama and told him.Raamaa!start your journey to Ayodhya.Accept Seetha.Make your mothers ,Bharatha and Sathrughna happy.Get throned and make your people happy.Saying this,they left to their abodes. Next day,Vibheeshana went to Raama and told him.Hey lord Raamaa!these women have come to bathe you and adorn you in royal dress.Please accept those services.To that Raama replied.Vibheeshanaa!first see that Sugreeva and other vaanaraa warriors have bathed.Bharatha is waiting for my arrival since long.My mind is not inclined to bathe and adorn without meeting Bharatha.Please do not think otherwise.I have to reach Ayodhya at any cost very fast.Vibheeshana was happy to reply.Hey lord Raama!do not worry.I can make you reach Ayodhya in a single day.I have Pushpaka vimaanam.You do not have to worry.Please accept my offer.Stay for one day and accept my offerings to you.I am wishing to serve you,Lakshmana and Seetha and make you happy.Be my guests for one day.I made all the arrangements and I am ready.Stay here for one day with your wife,brother,friends and vaanara warriors,accept my offerings and relax.I am your servant and I am requesting you sincerely.

No comments:

Post a Comment