Saturday 30 April 2016

Raavana attacks Vibheeshana and Lakshmana

Lakshmana got angry and released seven arrows which broke Raavanaas flag post.Raavanaas flag has the emblem of mans head.Lakshmana killed his charioteer with a single arrow.Releasing five arrows he broke Raavanaas bow.In the mean time,Vibheeshaa killed chariot horses with his mace. Raavana got very angry with his brother.He got down from the chariot and released powerful Sakthi towards Vibheeshana.Before it touched Vibheeshana,Lakshmana released three arrows and nullified the Sakthi.Seeing Sakthi crumbling into pieces,Raavana released Mahaasakthi to kill Vibheeshana.Seeing this,Lakshmana stood before Vibheeshana and rained arrows at Raavana.seeing Vibheeshana protected by Lakshmana,Raavana told Lakshmana.Lakshmana!you saved Vibheeshana from my Mahaasakthi.So,I would release this Mahaasakthi against you only.It will kill you definitely. Saying so,Raavana released Mahaasakthi,which was made by Mayuduusing all his magical powers,towards Lakshmana.After releasing Mahaasakthi he roared like a lion.Sree raama saw it and blessed Lakshmana that everything good would happen to his brother.He addressed the Mahaasakthi.Mahaasakthi!your attempt to kill my brother would be futile.You would fail in your mission.Mahaasakthi went through Lakshmanaas heart and he fell down.Sree Raama wept for his brother.But sensing that it was not the right time to lament or repent,he fought with Raavana,observing his brother all along.It was a severe fight.Lakshmanaas body was oozing blood.HE FELL LIKE A HUGE MOUNTAIN BOUND BY A SERPANT.vaanaraas tried to take away that Sakthi but it was impossible for them to accomplish.Sree Raama broke that Mahaasakthi into two pieces with his hands. While Raama was attending to his brother,Raavana released another set of arrows.Raama did not mind them,but hugged his brother.He told Sugreeva and Hanumantha.Be alert and protect Lakshmana all the time.Hey vaanara warriors!time has come for me to show my valour.I have been waiting for this moment since long time.I will kill this sinner and come.See!I am taking oath before you.Either me or Raavana would be on this earth.I will definitely kill Raavana.I have been sorrowful because of losing my kingdom,living in the forest like sage,roaming in Dandakaaranyam,my Seetha being touched by another male and interacting with demons.I will leave my entire sorrow and acquire anger and kill Raavana.Raavana is before my eyes and he can never escape from me.Be cool headed and see our fight.Now,deities and sages would see this war.People will talk about this war till eternity.Raama got so angry because he saw Lakshmana in pain and pathetic condition.Sying so,he started releasing arrows at Raavana.

No comments:

Post a Comment