Wednesday 11 May 2016

Seethaas agnipravesam

Seetha devi turned down her face and circumscribed Raamalowly.Then she went near the fire lit by Lakshmana and saluted deities and Brahmins.She said these words.If my heart was loving Raama and never wavered even for a second,this fire would protect me.If I am good charactereed and Raamaas accusations and allegations regarding me were wrong,may this Fire protect me.If at any time,I had never crossed Raamaa by action,mind and heart and words,may this fire protect me.If Sun,Moon,Air,Directions,Days and Nights,Dawn and Dusk Earth,all five primary elements agree that I am good charactered,may this fire protect me. Seetha said these words and did pradakshinam to the fire and entered the burning fire.All the people,deities and sages of three universes were looking stunned.Demons and vaanaraas were crying aloud.Hearing these laments,Raama was sad.He wept.In the mean time,Kuberudu,Yamudu,Indra,Varunudu,Sivudu,Brahma came in their respective chariots .Sree Raama saluted them. Deities addressed him.Raamaa!you are intelligent.You are the creator.While Seetha is entering the fire why are you just looking at and delaying?You are a great soul.Why are you unable to realise your self.Raamaa!you are Ruthudhaama,prajaapathi among Ashtavasuvulu.You are the creator of these three universes.Among Rudrass,you are Mahaadeva,eighth Rudra.You are the fifth among Saadhyulu.Aswini devathalu are your ears.Sun and Monn are your eyes.Before creation and after exinguision,you can only be seen.Why are you looking dumb ,like a common man when Seetha is entering fire. Raama replied.I am under the impression that I am an ordinary man.I am the son of Dasaradha.I am Raama.What are you talking about me? I am unable to understand.If Brahma tells me as to who I am and why I was born,I want to hear.To this,Brahma replied.Raamaa!You are Naaraayana.You are Lord Vishnu.Seetha is Lakshmi.To kill Raavana,you are born as a human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment