Saturday 14 May 2016

Seetha comes out of the fire unblemished

After hearing the words of Brahma,God of Fire brought Seetha from the fire. And handed her over to Raama.Seetha was glowing like morning Sun.God of Fire handed over Seetha,who wore red saree,with black hair,fresh floral garland,ornaments and natural beauty and youth and clean heart,to Raama.He said,Raamaa!her is Seetha.She is unblemished.She never crossed you either by words,intentions,looks or by mind and heart.Accept your clean hearted wife.Do not argue with me and say No.This is my order.Raama was happy hearing The words of God of Fire.He wept for his unfamous act.He told the God of Fire.It is true that Seetha has not commited any sin.She had been in Raavanaas palace for a long time.If I had accepted her without putting her to test,this world would have made fun of me.It would have said that Raama is a fool and lustful man.It is not as if I do not know Seethaas character and she has not done anything wrong.But I wanted to prove her innocence and character to the entire world.There was no other reason other than this behind my silence while she was entering the fire.Seetha can protect herself by her character.Just as how sea does not cross the shore,Raavana can never pollute her mind.Just as sun rays can not stay away from Sun,Seetha can never be separated from me.Even I can not live without her.Hey deities!how can I not follow your orders.I will definitely accept Seetha.Raama ,thus,accepted Seetha and they lived happily here after.

No comments:

Post a Comment