Wednesday 18 May 2016

Raama meets sage Bharadhwaaja

Fourteen years of living in the forest have been completed succesfully.On Panchami day,Raama reached Bharadhwaajaasramam and saluted him.He enquired the sage.Hey wamy!is Ayodhya prospering?How is Bharathaas rule?Are our mothers happy?Bharadhwaaja smiled and replied.Raamaa!Bharatha is ruling Ayodhya with your shoes.He is eagerly waiting for your arrival.Every thing and every one is happy.I was very happy then when you left for the woods like a sage.But today I am very happy to note that you have succesfully completed your term,killed your enemies and arriving to Ayidhya with family and friends.I know about all the hardships you passed through during this period.I learnt about killing demons in Janasdhaanam,kidnap of Seetha,friendship with Sugreeva,killing of Vaali,Hanumantha crossing the sea,seeing Seetha,construction of the bridge over the. Sea,killing Raavana,seeing all the deities and their boons to you with the power of my penance.You ask for. Any wish.I will definitely fulfill it.Stay here for a day,be my guest.you can leave for Ayodhya tomorrow. Raama accepted his immediately.He requested the sage.Hey sage!please permit me one boon.though it is not the right time,see that all the trees which are on the way to Ayodhya have ripened and sweet fruits and nectar.Bharadhwaaja sanctioned his wish.As soon as he granted the boon,immediately along the radius of thirty yojanaas,all the trees bore ripened and sweet fruits and nectar.Vaanaraas were very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment