Sunday 1 May 2016

Raavana scolds charioteer

Raavana revived after sometime.He saw where he was and got angry with the charioteer.Fool!you made me ashamed of my self.Without telling me,why did you take me away from my enemy?In reality,you harmed me.You destroyed my fame,valiancy and my guts which I built since long time.I love wars.You humiliatd me before my greatest enemy.I doubt that you have taken bribe from our enemy side and did this nasty job.Would any friend do such an act?If you still remeber the good I have done to you earlier,turn the chariot and take me to war field before my enemy comes here searching for me. Charioteer replied him humbly.Hey lord!I am not a fool.I was neither afraid nor took any bribe from the enemy.I did not forget the good you have done to me in the past.I did this for your safety only.You were tired in the war.There was no enthusiasm in you.Even horses tied to the chariot were dull and depleted.Charioteer should always be alert and observe all the minor facts also.He should observe the circumstances,traits,helplessness,happiness,unhappiness,strength and weakness and many other factors of the person who alights it and does war from the chariot.If it is apt to go forward he should do so.If he has to back out,he should do that,too.I strongly felt that it would be good if I give some rest to the horses and you.That is the only reason for my backing out.Out of respect and love towards you only,I did this.I am ready to do as per your bidding now. Raavana told him to take the chariot facing Raama.He would not return unless he kills the enemy.Saying so,Raavana gave his bracelet to the charioteer as a gift.He entered the war field again.

No comments:

Post a Comment