Sunday 8 May 2016

Raama sends Hanumantha to Seetha

Raama then turned towards Hanumantha and told him in harsh tone.Hanumanthaa!take Vibheeshanaas permission and enter Lanka.Tell Seetha that myself,Lakshmana,Sugreeva and other warriors are safe and that Raavana is no more.Bring her answer to me.Hanumantha went and saw Seetha in pathetic position.She was not clean,she was dusted,she was sad and sitting under a tree.Demon women were surrounding her.Hanumantha went near her,saluted her and told his name.She saw him with blank looks for a second,then remembered him and was happy. Hanumantha was relieved that she recognised him.He told her.Mother!Sree Raama is safe and happy.Lakshmana,Sugreeva,Vibheeshana,vaanara army are all safe and happy.With the help of Vibheeshana and Lakshmanaas righteousness,Raama won this war.Raama asked me to pass on this information to you.Devi!I am going to tell you a happy news.It would definitely make you happy.You are alive only because I am lucky.We achieved victory in this war.You need not be sad any more,be happy.Our enemy,Raavana ,is dead.Lanka is in our hands.To relieve you from enemys grip,I took oath.I fulfilled it by full determination,spending sleepless nights,constructing bridge over the sea,coming to Lanka and killing Raavana.You need not be afraid that you are in Raavanaas abode.I handed over thiskingdom to Vibheeshana.Be content that you are in your house only.Vibheeshana would come now to see you. Seetha heard the message sent by Raama and was silent for some time.Hanumantha was tensed up to hear her reply.Hey mother!why are you not replying any thing?what are you thinking?,he enquired. Seetha was overwhelmed with happiness.she replied.Hanumanthaa!hearing you telling me about Raamaas safety made me stunned for a little while.I am thinking of what I should gift you.Nothing would equal the happiness you brought me with your news.Hanumantha was relieved.He said.Mother!hearing you talk in a pleasant manner itself is enough for me me.That is the greatest gift you could give me.It is more than acquiring greatest kingdom.I am blessed because I could see Raamaas happy and contented face after wining the war.That is the ultimate happiness to me.Seetha replied him.Hanumaa!you are the only right person who can speak so nicely and beautifully.Your parents should be praised for having such a great son.There is no doubt that strength,enthusiasm,scholastic skills,bravery,ferociousness and calm nature ....all these traits are shining in you. Hanumantha was very happy to hear these words.He said to her.Mother !I have a small wish.I want to kill these demons who troubled you till now.I want to thrash them till death.Please permit me to do so.Seetha replied.Hanuman!son!these are mere servants of Raavana.On his orders only,they troubled me.We should not be angry with them.Even other wise,I suffered because of my bad times.Where is their fault in this?Raavana is dead.Here afterwards!they would not hurt me.I want to give you another advice.A knowledgeable person would not harm even his enemy.This is said in Ruksha geetha.Hanumaa!I would not permit you to punish them even if they had harmed me earlier.There is no one in this universe who was never wrong in his life.We should be kind towards all.Hanumantha praised her great character.Seetha put forth her wish that she wants to see Raama.Hanumatha told her that she would definitely be seeing Raama in full glory at the earliest and took leave of her and reached Raama.

No comments:

Post a Comment