Tuesday 17 May 2016

Vibheeshana arranges Pushpaka vimaanam

Raama replied Vibheeshana.Vibheeshanaa!the way you helped me in war itself proves your devotion and dedication towards me.Do not feel bad that I am rejcting your offer.I am eager to meet my brother,Bharatha.He came to Chithrakootam to request me o return back to Ayodhya.He fell on me feet and begged me.But I did not accept hs offer then.He was hurt very much.I should meet him immediately.I am eager to meet my mothers,friends,teachers and civilians.Vibheeshanaa!please permit me to move on my journey.It s not right to over stay here even after completion of my term of fourteen years in the forest.Bharatha would be waiting for me.Please make arrangements to bring Pushpaka vimaanam here.It would mean that you have served me and prayed me. Vibheeshana brought Pushpaka vimaanam before Raama and came to Raama and rquested for his orders.Raama replied hm.Vibheeshana!Vaanara warriors are the back bone behind this huge victory.They made this possible by their sacrifice.So,gift them with clothes,diamons and ornaments to all.We have to respect those who were ready to sacrifice their lives even to bring victory to me.By doing this,your fame would increase many fold. Vibheeshana did as was told by Raama. Seetha,Raama and Lakshmana alighted Pushpaka vimaanam.Sree Raama made Seetha,who was shy,sit in hs lap.Then Sree Raama addressed Vibheeshana,Sugreeva and vaanara warriors like this.Friends!you helped me a lot.I am givng you permission to leave.All of you can to your homes and be happy and prosperous.Sugreevaa!you did what all a friend is expected to do.Go to Kishkindha with your army and be happy.Vibheeshana!rule Lanka,which I gifted you in rightful manner.Settle at Lanka only.If you behave like that,even Indra can not defeat you.Do nt be greedy to usurp other kingdoms. Hey friends!I am going to Ayodhya,capital of our kingdom.Please permit me. Hearing these words they put forth their request.Vaanaraas requested him.Hey lord Raamaa!we too want to come and visit Ayodhya.We will not do any mischief.We would be cautious anf good mannered.We would see your coronation.We want to salute your mother,Kousalya.Then we would return to our homes.Please,do not say no to our request.Permit us to come along with you. Raama happily agreed to their request.He said.I too like to see you come with me .Sugreevaa!come ino the plane along with your vaanara warriors.Vibheeshana!you too come with your ministers.Every one sat in Pushpaka vimaanam.Taking Raamaas permission,Pushpaka vimaanam took off into th sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment