Wednesday 18 May 2016

Raama sends Hanumantha to Bharatha

Raama thought for a while and addressed Hanumantha.Hanumanthaa!now you have to go to Ayodhya.On the way,there is Srungiberapuram.There,you meet my friend,Guhugu.Tell him about our welfare.He would feel happy knowing about my news.He would show you the way to Ayodhya.You go and learn about the welfare of my mothers.You contact Bharatha and tell him that after completion of my term in the forest,I came with Lakshmana and Seetha.Tell everything about me in detail to him.Tell him about how Raavana kidnapped Seetha,friendship between Sugreeva and me,demise of Vaali,search for Seetha,the way you crossed the sea,seeing Seetha,constructing the bridge,killing of Raavana,seeing deities,receiving boons,meeting Dasaradha and how we all came here. While telling all these things,observe him keenly.See how he is reacting to all these informations.Percive from his facial expressions regarding what he is thinking,how he is talking,his looks,color of his face,his voice and other minor details and come to a conclusion.It is very difficult for any person to forego the kingdom he is enjoing since long time.If he is interesed in the kingdom,we will leve it to him only.You assess his intentions and tell me correct and fast.If he interested in the kingdom,there is no need for us to go to Ayodhya,We can return back from here itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment