Monday 11 April 2016

Indrajith goes to Raavana

Indrajith went straight to his father from war field and saluted him.He told him that Raama and Lakshmana areno more.Raavana got up from his throne and hugged his son happily.Indrajith started explaining his father about the way he bound the brothers with Naagapaasam and how they fell down and were not moving even their fingers.Raavana was free of fear of Raama and praised his son for his deed.Raavana called theservant maids,Thrijata and others,who were guarding Seetha and told them to tell Seetha that Raama and Lakshmana were no more.Indrajith,his son,has killed them.They were directed to take Seetha to the war field in Pushpaka vimaanam and show her the dead bodies of Raama and Lakshmana,lying there.Seetha was all along confident that her husband would come and protect her.But now he is dead.So,Seetha is all alone and has no one to lean on to for support.So,she would realise the truth and come under my protection voluntarily.Demons,women who were watching Seetha on Raavanaas orders took her to war field where Raamaand Lakshmana were lying unconscious on the ground.In the mean time,Raavana trumpeted in the city that Raama and Lakshmana were killed by Indrajith.Seetha saw Raama and Lakshmana lying on the ground bound by naagapaasam and surrounded by vaanaraas.She wept seeing them in that condition.She started thinking aloud.Great people,who predict future,have told me that I would have children and that my husband would live longer than me.Then how did this happen to me?Are their words not true?They told me that my husband would rule his earth along with me,I would become his queen,he would do Aswamedha yaagaas along with me.I am having all the traits to become a queen.Then why did this calamity occur?Hah!what turn of events!Raama and Lakshmana have searched for me in so many places.They came here crossing the difficult sea and died in the hands of Indrajith.What has happened to pwerful arrows of Raama?Indrajith could do this by his cunning nature.No enemy can escape from Raamas sight.Fate is supreme!no one can change it! Hey lord!what would happen to Kousalya?She is waiting earnestly that all three of us would return to Ayodhya as soon as our term of exile is completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment