Monday 11 April 2016

Thrijata consoles Seetha

Thrijataconsoled Seetha who was lamenting her husbands death.Devi!do not weep.Your husband is alive.Raama and Lakshmana are alive.If your husband were dead,army would not be like this.See!they are angry and enthusiastic.Another important thing.If they were dead.this Pushpaka vimaanam would not carry you.If any bad thing had happened,vaanara army would have been scattered.but see!they are all surrounding and protecting the brothers.So,sure,they are alive.I am telling all this because I like your good traits and your determination towards Raama.Even Indra and other deities can not defeat Raama and Lakshmana.I am telling you one more sign.Even though they fainted,their faces are clear and glow and aura has not receded from their faces.So,definitely they are alive.You need not worry.Seetha saluted Thrijata and wished her words would be true.Thrijata brought Seetha back to Ashoka vanam. After some time,Raama revived from fainting.He opened his eyes.He saw Lakshmana bleeding from wounds and unconscious.He lamented that he had to see Lakshmana in that pathetic state.What use have with either Seetha or my body if Lakshmana is not alive?If we search,we might find woman similar to Seetha,but one can never find a brother like Lakshmana.If Lakshmana dies,I would die before the eyes of vaanaraas.Can I go to Ayodhya and look up at Sumithra,if Lakshmana is dead?I am going to follow Lakshmana in death,the same way he accompanied me to theforest behind me.May be my wrong decisions cost me my brothers life.Even when in anger,Lakshmana never rose his voice against me.He never spoke to me in harsh manner.Lakshmana was so efficient that he could release five hundred arrows in a split second simultaneously.He is better that Kaarthaveeryaarjuna in archery.Such a great archer is lying in the war. Field now!I failed in my duty to make Vibheeshana,king of Lanka.I did not stand on my words in making him the king of demons.Raama turned towards Sugreeva and told him.Raavana might trouble you in my absence.So,please go back to Kishkindha with your army.Cross this sea on the bridge,which we built.Hanumantha did a great job in finding Seetha.Every one of you helped me to the greatest extent.You did what all a fiend should do.But who can question the fate?I am giving permission to all of you.Go back and live happily. Hearing these words of Raama,allthevaanaraas wept.Vibheeshana controlled the vaanara armiesfrom fleeing and came back to Raama.Vaanaraas surrounding Raama mistook him for Indrajith and ran from there.Sugreeva directed Jaambavantha to tell thevaanaraas that the person who came there was Vibheeshana,but not Indrajith.Jaamabavantha encouraged and made vaanaraas confident that all was well.theman who came was none other than Vibheeshana.

No comments:

Post a Comment