Friday 29 April 2016

Raavana goes to Seetha

Raavanaas aides went to Raavana and told him.Hey lord!Indrajith fought a magnificientbattle with Lakshmana.But with Vibheeshanaas help,Lakshmana could kill Indrajith.Raavana fainted hearing this news.He started crying after getting up for a long time.He lamented his sons death.Hey son!You defeated even Indra.Was your efficency not enough to kill Lakshmana?Just because you are with Yama now,Yama is dear to me also.You died like a true warrior and went to heaven.Now,deities,sages and other celestial groups would have a happy sleep without any fear from us,dmons.Without Indrajith,entire universe is appearing blank and meaningless to me. Hey Indrajith!did you leave your princehood,Lanka,demons,your mother,me,your wife and every one else and go away?You had to do last rites to me but now I am forced to do your last rites.You are making m do them to you.Even now,Sugreeva Raama and Lakshmana are still alive.You had gone away without clearing my pain and my problem. From his sorrow was born anger.he grit his teeth and made such noise like machines make when they are turned on.He turned to his aides and told them.I did a great penance and obtained many boons from Brahma.Brahma gave me unbreakable armour,bow and arrows.No one can stand before me in battle.I would go and kill Raama and Lakshmana.I would behead Seetha,who is the root cause of this entire calamity.My son killed illusionary Seetha.I would kill real Seetha.Saying so,Raavana took his sword and went to Seetha.Many tried to curtail him but he proceded to where Seetha was sitting. Seetha began to weep seeing Raavana.Though I have a husband,this demon is killing me as if I were a destitute.Would he have killed even Raama and Lakshmana?That would never happen.He is unable to kill my husband and his brother.He is lamenting the loss of his son.So,he has come to take revenge on me.If I had gone with Hanumantha that day,when he told me to sit on his back and he would take me to Raama,this day would not have come to me. In the mean time,Mahaapaarsvudu,Raavanaas minister stopped him.Hey lord!you are not supposed to indulge in such an act.You are a great scholar.You learnt all the fields of efucation.All along you have been doing good things.Can a great man like you kill a woman?Safe guard her and her beauty.Show your anger on Raama.If you kill him,Seetha would automatically be yours.Go to the war.Today is Chathurdasi.Tomorrow is Amaavaasya.Make all the arrangements today and start to the war field tomorrow and fight.You will win dfinitely. Raavana heeded his ministers words and returned to his assembly to make war arrangements.He was sad,pathetic and shrivelled. He saluted his army chieves and told them.one,who made the entire universe tremble with fear,now is saluting his army chieves.hey army chiefs!take your armies along with you to war field and attack Raama.Even if you can not kill him,injure him and make him suffer his wounds.I would come tomorrow and will easily kill Raama ,who is already in pain and not full fledged because of wounds inflicted by you.

No comments:

Post a Comment